Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

Much better than Written in the Stars in my opinion. Loving Swedish House Mafia at the moment anyway, helps that two artists I like a lot are together on this. Looking forward to hearing it drop in a decent club...

Completely opposite for me, love written in the stars at the moment (actually came on the thread to mention it) but found the SHM mix boring although thats probably down to my music taste.

Love the South African rap song, credit Huw Stephens lol

Edited by Benji

Ultimate Madness - one of those singles albums released once a bands been going for a while.

Some quality tracks on there though: NW5, Wings Of A Dove, Cardiac Arrest, Embarresment, Nightboat to Cairo, Return Of The Los Palmas 7, House Of Fun, Baggy Trousers, Michael Caine and One Step Beyond

Edited by LargeAl

Thought our love of soul would make you a fan?, at least of his voice, pity he has to try and rap in his songs though. Puts me off.

Anyway:-

Bruce cockburn (I kid you not) - call it democracy

Incredible song.

I just dont like his voice, it sounds too forced, I dont think he can actually sing. I never liked his rapping neither, but the worst thing about him is he plays a complete twat in every film he stars in.

I just dont like his voice, it sounds too forced, I dont think he can actually sing. I never liked his rapping neither, but the worst thing about him is he plays a complete twat in every film he stars in.

Could be, never heard him live, I like a lot about him, at least he attemps to sing in a soulful way and at least he has something to say, but there are too many negatives for me to become a fan.

Is Kele's album worth downloading? Really like that new song of his

It's a decent effort mate, definitely a grower, more hit than miss for me, Everything You Wanted is the best song on there though, by a distance.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie