Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

@ StanSP and ajthefox, Explosions in the Sky are genius.

I feel like I have converted you both (even though it may not be the case and you may have liked them way before I began to bum them off in here)

We are the Ocean

can't get enough of them at the minute

I hear Nothing Good Has Happened Yet a while back and though it was a decent effort, looked into them more closely as they started to release more stuff.

Got some insanely catchy songs, The Waiting Room and All Of This Has To End are cracking.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

@ StanSP and ajthefox, Explosions in the Sky are genius.

I feel like I have converted you both (even though it may not be the case and you may have liked them way before I began to bum them off in here)

I hear Nothing Good Has Happened Yet a while back and though it was a decent effort, looked into them more closely as they started to release more stuff.

Got some insanely catchy songs, The Waiting Room and All Of This Has To End are cracking.

The two songs released of their new album The Waiting Room and What it Feels Like are cracking tunes if their new album is filled with tracks like them they could have a very big year!

love Look Alive as well