Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

I never heard of them before, but just listened to 'Democracy'. My kind of lyrics! Can't believe I never heard of them cos they been around for over 20 years.

Oh my God they are wicked. A real massive part of my younger days! Good on you for listening! Theyre appearing at a Festival in Blackpool in August along with The Damned (another of my faves) and Id love to go but am too skint/scared to lol

Oh my God they are wicked. A real massive part of my younger days! Good on you for listening! Theyre appearing at a Festival in Blackpool in August along with The Damned (another of my faves) and Id love to go but am too skint/scared to lol

:D scared, why, is it a bit mental at their gigs? I'm sure you'd get some love there, you'd all be like minds. I just looked up this Blackpool thing and it says there are 190 bands on?! Police Bastard being one of them! Never heard of them either but they got a catchy name! And I can now perhaps understand why you may be a bit scared cos it could get pretty wild in there with bands with names like that :D

Also on the list is Captain Hotknives who is excellent. I met him one night and he had his acoustic guitar and sang some funny and clever lyrics. Had a right laugh with him and he gave me a cd which gets played on the regular. Got love for the Captain, he's a really friendly bloke

:D scared, why, is it a bit mental at their gigs? I'm sure you'd get some love there, you'd all be like minds. I just looked up this Blackpool thing and it says there are 190 bands on?! Police Bastard being one of them! Never heard of them either but they got a catchy name! And I can now perhaps understand why you may be a bit scared cos it could get pretty wild in there with bands with names like that :D

Also on the list is Captain Hotknives who is excellent. I met him one night and he had his acoustic guitar and sang some funny and clever lyrics. Had a right laugh with him and he gave me a cd which gets played on the regular. Got love for the Captain, he's a really friendly bloke

Scared because of my age more than anything.... and like you say it could get a bit wild and Im not sure I can do that anymore :( Would love to see them again though. Also no one wants to come with me so thats a bit off putting too! :)