Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Well done, I think you've bost me left headphone!

Andy C n GQ teamwork for the buzz :D

Crackerjack :D

Never heard that one before

Yeah nice little minimal tune. ;)

Surprised you like it, thought you liked your more rowdy stuff.

Worth checking more of there stuff. Make some nice chilled tunes.

Can you send me a link to your baboon video again. I remember the last bit on that video made me crack up.

Yeah nice little minimal tune. ;)

Surprised you like it, thought you liked your more rowdy stuff.

Worth checking more of there stuff. Make some nice chilled tunes.

Can you send me a link to your baboon video again. I remember the last bit on that video made me crack up.

I like some of this stuff, love the one you put up.

For some reason this vid sometimes plays jumpy, when it smooth it's pretty good!

Don't know if you meant just put the vid up by 'link', never sure what these words mean! :D

What last bit, you were created or the dance? I like to pop in a bit of Creationist shit at the ends!

Edited by El Empty

I like some of this stuff, love the one you put up.

For some reason this vid sometimes plays jumpy, when it smooth it's pretty good!

Don't know if you meant just put the vid up by 'link', never sure what these words mean! :D

What last bit, you were created or the dance? I like to pop in a bit of Creationist shit at the ends!

Yeah meant put it up on here. Nice one.

The last bit im on about is from 0:46 seconds onwards. My fav part of the vid. That dance goes with the music well. I dunno why but it makes me crack up just because the baboon is so serious. lol

Cheers ;)