Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

Highway 61 Revisited - Bob Dylan. Always loved his music, but never really listened to this album all the way through in one sitting, on a personal level I think he's only topped by John Lennon, and Morrissey but that's just because I'm a huge fan of The Smiths.

Just seen this actually. Great album. I'm obviously a massive Beatles fan, but I'm a big Bob Dylan fan as well, and from Highway 61 I really like 'Tombstone Blues'. Obviously 'Like A Rolling Stone' is number one on that album which everyone seems to love.

I think Dylan and Lennon are the greatest songwriters. Both of which are great poets. I'm a massive Smiths fan as well (favourite song is 'Bigmouth Strikes Again' from The Queen Is Dead album). I think Morrissey is certainly one of the greatest English songwriters, again he tells true stories. He isn't a **** which people seem to think of him, he just says everything like it is (bit like Lennon really back in his day). But Morrissey took everything that a pop star is and basically reversed it. 

Edited by Fox92