Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

I thought you wanted bands who 'have something to say'. ;)

But I agree pretty woeful, and they ceratinly don't look like mod's maybe the name is ironic.

I was expecting mods, and mod music, especially with the name, but that was woeful. I've watched a number of their records on YouTube and it's just a racket. 

PS - I like your updated sig. "I know it's over" is one of my favourite songs ever.

Edited by Fox92

Blur - For Tomorrow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gghFPavXE7Q

By far one of their must underrated songs. The 'Vist To Primrose Hill Extended' version on the best of is by far the best version, but I've posted the original single version (with the brilliant video) from Modern Life Is Rubbish which I fully recommend you listen to. The album that started Britpop.

The single sleeve and Modern Life Is Rubbish sleeves are very neat as well. Got a great British feel to it. Glad I own them both!

• Like 1