Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

Novembre - Anaemia

It's a massive massive shame to me that these guys have never cracked mainstream, they deserve, the music is beautiful. Although a bit heavier than some of you out there would enjoy I'd recommend having a listen to them, probably some of the softer stuff, like Verne or Aquamarine

Edited by Part Of The Crowd

Already got it ;) haha. Can send it if ya like :). I'm quite liking First Train Home and Half Life at the moment.

I have it downloaded you plank. I was the one who told you about it. Just mean it's released physically tomorry, and because I'm a big fan I will get it. ^_^

I have it downloaded you plank. I was the one who told you about it. Just mean it's released physically tomorry, and because I'm a big fan I will get it. ^_^

Oh I know you told me about it! Just when you said you could get enough money I thought you meant you hadn't downloaded it.