Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

Well done maddog. Trying to provoke reactions.

Set if off like Napalm - Emarosa

:wub:

seriously didn't think anyon knew who they were!!

The PASt should stay dead :wub:!

And madcugnt just wanst to get to 1,500000000 piosts.

Edited by FoxForever

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Slippin is my personal favourite DMX track, would love it if he could pull it together for another album on Its Dark And Hell is Hots level.

Slippin is my personal favourite DMX track, would love it if he could pull it together for another album on Its Dark And Hell is Hots level.

I love slippin as well. In fact I love his first and second albums. I was also a fan of the third. To be honest I've not heard any beyond that. Is he still making tunes?

I love slippin as well. In fact I love his first and second albums. I was also a fan of the third. To be honest I've not heard any beyond that. Is he still making tunes?

After the 3rd there was The Great Depression, Grand Champ and Year Of The Dog... Again. Last I heard he was working on a double album with 1 disc being a hip hop album and the other being more religious/gospel. Them kinda double albums never happen for 1 reason or another though.

Edited by Samilktray

After the 3rd there was The Great Depression, Grand Champ and Year Of The Dog... Again. Last I heard he was working on a double album with 1 disc being a hip hop album and the other being more religious/gospel. Them kinda double albums never happen for 1 reason or another though.

Oh right I might have a quick butchers at those albums listed. It's all about his throaty unique rapping voice :D

Big fan of the Ruff Ryders compilations also. Swiss Beatz was behind a lot of that from what I remember.

smshooting.gifsmshooting.gifsmshooting.gifsmshooting.gifsmshooting.gif

Oh right I might have a quick butchers at those albums listed. It's all about his throaty unique rapping voice :D

Big fan of the Ruff Ryders compilations also. Swiss Beatz was behind a lot of that from what I remember.

Swizz has never really got back to the same level he was at a few years back :(

Love Ruff Ryders too, Jadakiss and Styles P, class.

Anyway...

:cool:lol

Swizz has never really got back to the same level he was at a few years back :(

Love Ruff Ryders too, Jadakiss and Styles P, class.

Yeah Jadakiss :wub:

Were you a fan of Pun? For me one of the most underrated rappers. R.I.P

Yeah class duo them 2, but Rakim has The Seventh Seal coming out November 17th, which is definitely gonna be worth a listen.

You will have to give me a heads up nearer the time or I will forget. :D

I know I go on like a twat about certain hip hop/artists but I have been listening to more and more recently and some of it's not all that bad. I was stuck in the golden age and purposely avoided new albums from certain artists who released classics back in the day.

You will have to give me a heads up nearer the time or I will forget. :D

I know I go on like a twat about certain hip hop/artists but I have been listening to more and more recently and some of it's not all that bad. I was stuck in the golden age and purposely avoided new albums from certain artists who released classics back in the day.

What you been listening to?

What you been listening to?

All sorts really. For example I avoided the Nas album. Massive fan of Illmatic but at the time of release of 'Untitled' I wasn't following the scene anymore. Probably old news to you but got some catching up to do.

Still don't see the fuss about Kid Cudi and Kanye West etc though. But that's just me. lol

Won't be popular, but I know some of you will be interested:

http://www.youtube.com/ambushreality

New Video for Zzzonked :D :D

Also, some tour info from an email I got from them....

SPEAKING OF SHOWS -

Who's up for a Christmas party? And who thinks it was about time there was a homecoming show? Well...

SATURDAY 19th DECEMBER - HATFIELD - Herts Uni Forum.

Ok, so it's not quite St Albans, but it's only 10 minutes away, and it's an amazing venue (and it's where Rou went to uni)

We're getting the details together now, but what we can tell you is :

- Doors will open at 4pm and the night will run across two rooms.

- Show will finish at 10.30pm, and then we'll be running an after party in the small room til 3am!

- The show is 14+, but you have to be over 18 to go to the after party.

- We'll have more details soon.

- Tickets are on sale NOW from www.crowdsurge.com/entershikari

So December for the UK now looks like :

DECEMBER -

IRELAND!! (rescheduled headline dates)

THURSDAY 10 - DUBLIN - Academy SOLD OUT

FRIDAY 11 - BELFAST - Mandela Hall (rescheduled date. Oct tickets still valid) - TICKETS OR TICKETS

SATURDAY 19 - HATFIELD - Herts Uni Forum - TICKETS