Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

All sorts really. For example I avoided the Nas album. Massive fan of Illmatic but at the time of release of 'Untitled' I wasn't following the scene anymore. Probably old news to you but got some catching up to do.

Still don't see the fuss about Kid Cudi and Kanye West etc though. But that's just me. lol

Its not just you, its me too, people with taste. :P

Milktray have you heard of these :

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Milktray have you heard of these :

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

No dude, I'll check em out.

the-warmup1.jpg

This guy is the best newcomer I've heard in a long time

Why do certain rappers use Auto-Tune at their live shows!! I frickin hate Auto-Tune.

Jehst and Milk, you mentioned old Ruff-Ryderz, did any of you see that dvd they had out where some geezers do the gym stuff down the park? Think it was called 'Thug Workout'. Used to entertain me that did, I used to get out in the back garden doin a bit :D

Ruff-Ryderz were good late 90's time, brought out some bangers. It was a quite good time for up and comers. Some classic tunes for hip hop clubs round then

Edited by El Empty

Why do certain rappers use Auto-Tune at their live shows!! I frickin hate Auto-Tune.

I suppose it's in "fashion" but I agree it sounds awful. You can either sing or you can't.

Jehst and Milk, you mentioned old Ruff-Ryderz, did any of you see that dvd they had out where some geezers do the gym stuff down the park? Think it was called 'Thug Workout'. Used to entertain me that did, I used to get out in the back garden doin a bit :D

Ruff-Ryderz were good late 90's time, brought out some bangers. It was a quite good time for up and comers. Some classic tunes for hip hop clubs round then

No never seen or heard of that dvd I'm afraid.

90's was the golden era. For me hip hop died when Dre released Chronic 2001 but I'm not going to go into that. lol

Edited by Jehst

I suppose it's in "fashion" but I agree it sounds awful. You can either sing or you can't.

No never seen or heard of that dvd I'm afraid.

90's was the golden era. For me hip hop died when Dre released Chronic 2001 but I'm not going to go into that. lol

90's was my favourite era, earlier 90's/late 80's I prefer but late 90's I loved aswell. There's obviously some quality still around but I don't know much about it anymore to comment. I know that Premier still produces some good beats though.

I don't think I ever owned any Dre apart from when he was with Eazy (used to love their early stuff when I was young teen and thought I was bad-ass!). There was one tune of his I loved though around 2000 but I can't remember what it was. It might of been called 'Crooked Cops' or something like that.