Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

Hey all, wondering if you could help with track I heard/saw on scuzz recently, been on radio one a bit aswel.

they are a rock band and shoot there vid in a large old style white house with 4 large white pillars at front (white house esq). at the end of the track they use violins and use a graphic equiliser on the pillars......

been doing my nut in on this one, cant seem to find the artist or name of the track anywhere!

cheers in advance :thumbup:

Hey all, wondering if you could help with track I heard/saw on scuzz recently, been on radio one a bit aswel.

they are a rock band and shoot there vid in a large old style white house with 4 large white pillars at front (white house esq). at the end of the track they use violins and use a graphic equiliser on the pillars......

been doing my nut in on this one, cant seem to find the artist or name of the track anywhere!

Biffy Clyro I think.

I condemn you for listening to Scuzz* in the first place

Sorry I couldn't be of more help as I don't know the video from your description :)

*Kerrang! is so much better :P

I condemn you for listening to Scuzz* in the first place

Sorry I couldn't be of more help as I don't know the video from your description :)

*Kerrang! is so much better :P

Ha ha....if only I was posh enough to afford Sky. Only on freesat and Scuzz has just been taken away from me.

I'm completely without my beloved rock now, just got cheese cheese and more cheese :cry:

Chris browns latest "apology" song is cringeworthy and sickening, makes me want to hit him over the head with a baseball bat too see if he likes it and to shut him up!!!!

For those who would like to have a laugh the songs called so cold

Chris browns latest "apology" song is cringeworthy and sickening, makes me want to hit him over the head with a baseball bat too see if he likes it and to shut him up!!!!

For those who would like to have a laugh the songs called so cold

Good song.