Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

Dis is da best hip hop tune in da world innit.

Da pinnacle of hip hop. No 1 can touch 50 in da rap game innit.

Maybe listn 2 sum lady gaga or cheryl cole afta cause I hav music knowldge innit not just 1 genre. Seen

Brapp

Dis is da best hip hop tune in da world innit.

Da pinnacle of hip hop. No 1 can touch 50 in da rap game innit.

Maybe listn 2 sum lady gaga or cheryl cole afta cause I hav music knowldge innit not just 1 genre. Seen

Brapp

Just no need for that really.

Just no need for that really.

Ok fella u is correcto. It was a bit much claimin 50 is da main man in hip hop innit. Der are others I listn 2.

I hav max respect 4 Jay z and Da Game and dey are close 2 pipping 50 of da top notch.

Jay Z is da versatile one cause he link up with linkin park big rock group in da scene and they make some sik beatz innit.

Rap4eva :thumbup:

Ok fella u is correcto. It was a bit much claimin 50 is da main man in hip hop innit. Der are others I listn 2.

I hav max respect 4 Jay z and Da Game and dey are close 2 pipping 50 of da top notch.

Jay Z is da versatile one cause he link up with linkin park big rock group in da scene and they make some sik beatz innit.

When has anyone in this thread ever spoke like that????

Im struggling to see who you are mocking.

This song always reminds me of that Only Fools and Horses Episode where Rodney goes out with the posh bird and he takes her to the opera with Del. lol Classic

HA, I forgot it was on that episode! I love some versions of that song, not a real fan of opera (some of it is awful) but I've got about 30 songs I love. And Elina Geranca is great :D Love some of Callas singing too.

Dels Mrs is a mighty fine MILF!

When has anyone in this thread ever spoke like that????

Im struggling to see who you are mocking.

Me is not mocking no one. Dis is da listening thread innit and I is listening.

HA, I forgot it was on that episode! I love some versions of that song, not a real fan of opera (some of it is awful) but I've got about 30 songs I love. And Elina Geranca is great :D Love some of Callas singing too.

Dels Mrs is a mighty fine MILF!

lol Del kills it with that bird. One of my favorite episodes.

Currently on the playlist is some Mr L.

This post makes you look what you really are.. a twat.

Ne-yo - It Never Rains. :wub:

Jonny L been around for ages! I'm sure I had a 12 of his around '93 but I can't remember what it was called. I loved it and wish I never sold loads of me records back then. Big mistake

Yeah he's been there from the start. Released some epic tunes. He was on the same label as The Prodigy, SL2 (xl recordings).

Very talented guy.

It wasn't this by any chance.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">