Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc89

Laptop Power Supply Attachment!

Hi i am in a situation my laptop power supply (or charger) has broken and someone has given me a universal charger but i need a attachment to suite my laptop, has anyone any idea where i can get them from ?

im in my second season on football manager with city about to start my assault on the prem its driving me mad, ive not got 70 for a brand new one till end of month :sweating:

Help!!! :frusty:

Hi i am in a situation my laptop power supply (or charger) has broken and someone has given me a universal charger but i need a attachment to suite my laptop, has anyone any idea where i can get them from ?

im in my second season on football manager with city about to start my assault on the prem its driving me mad, ive not got 70 for a brand new one till end of month :sweating:

Help!!! :frusty:

Time is running out!!

its a compaq, the charger had different attachments to suit different laptops they didnt come with it probably lost.

thought someone might have knew somewhere in leicester probably clutching at straws

its a compaq, the charger had different attachments to suit different laptops they didnt come with it probably lost.

thought someone might have knew somewhere in leicester probably clutching at straws

Have you tried Maplin?

I tried Maplins myself not long ago when searching for a replacement for the charger for my HP laptop which shares a similar style of charger to Compaq, they said that you will have to go directly to the manufacturer and get the whole charger unit replaced as they have their own unique endings, sorry that I couldn't say anything less expensive

The charger itself should come with the little attachments. I've got one and it's got loads of little bits with it.

You want to get yourself on ebay, though. I spent like sixty quid on a universal one only for it to not fit properly in my laptop. When I checked ebay for my specific laptop charger there were loads of them.

Put your laptop model in ebay and I guarantee there's one on there for like twenty quid. Serious.

Archived