Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
billyfox1

Football's Coming Gnome

I think we should all buy one and take them to away games with us next season, everyone has to place them at pitchside before kickoff.

Gnome army!

My garden gnome! Is bigger than this! My garden gnome is bigger than this, he's got a hat and a beard, My garden knome is bigger than this.

I think we should all buy one and take them to away games with us next season, everyone has to place them at pitchside before kickoff.

Gnome army!

My garden gnome! Is bigger than this! My garden gnome is bigger than this, he's got a hat and a beard, My garden knome is bigger than this.

Great Idea indeed....

Such a great idea...the home supporters (us being away) would be very bemused.... love to see the face on the saftey stewards and police too.

It looks like fucking Bernie.

Except a litle bit cleaner.

I was about to say that.

In the honour of the legend that Bernie is LCFC have done this in his tribute.

It looks like fucking Bernie.

Except a litle bit cleaner.

lol I'm gonna roll mine around in the mud, pour a bottle of scotch over it, piss on it, and leave it outside for a few days. I'll then have a true replica!

Archived