Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Pro Evolution Soccer 2010

There's a new trailer out for the game, but can't access the link at the moment.

So hopped over to Wiki and saw that the following new features are implemented:

Improved AI with Teamvision 2.0 being implemented.

Intuitive zonal defending.

Versatile goalkeepers.

Midfielders and defenders now work together to cover open space and close down attacks.

Players can move several players at once, sending them into different areas.

During free kicks, players can now instigate the runs of other players into the penalty area.

Reworked referees making more balanced decisions.

Master League has been thoroughly renewed with the enhancement of managerial aspects.

A new power gauge system allows users to balance their strategy before a match.

A new penalty system has been implemented, offering greater control, placing and accuracy.

Enhanced online mode.

Also, Liverpool, Barcelona and Juventus currently have full licensing, along with La Liga, Eredivisie, Serie A and Ligue 1.

I'm quite looking forward to getting this as I missed out on the 2009 series (I had it on my phone but it's just not the same lol).

Your thoughts on it? Considering the switch from Fifa?

There's a new trailer out for the game, but can't access the link at the moment.

So hopped over to Wiki and saw that the following new features are implemented:

Improved AI with Teamvision 2.0 being implemented.

Intuitive zonal defending.

Versatile goalkeepers.

Midfielders and defenders now work together to cover open space and close down attacks.

Players can move several players at once, sending them into different areas.

During free kicks, players can now instigate the runs of other players into the penalty area.

Reworked referees making more balanced decisions.

Master League has been thoroughly renewed with the enhancement of managerial aspects.

A new power gauge system allows users to balance their strategy before a match.

A new penalty system has been implemented, offering greater control, placing and accuracy.

Enhanced online mode.

Also, Liverpool, Barcelona and Juventus currently have full licensing, along with La Liga, Eredivisie, Serie A and Ligue 1.

I'm quite looking forward to getting this as I missed out on the 2009 series (I had it on my phone but it's just not the same lol).

Your thoughts on it? Considering the switch from Fifa?

Unless EA have seriously fucked up, i can't see many swapping lol

Even then i'm not sure i'd consider Pro Evo, i'd probably just stick to FIFA09. Pro Evo has become a shambles.

Konami can make a trailer look as appealing as they want to - in the end, if it plays like shit, then I'm not gonna buy it.

The PES series has taken a massive downturn in the past few years and they'll have to come up with something better than all this fancy-shmancy stuff to make me even just consider swapping.

Until then, I shall remain faithful to FIFA.

Konami can make a trailer look as appealing as they want to - in the end, if it plays like shit, then I'm not gonna buy it.

The PES series has taken a massive downturn in the past few years and they'll have to come up with something better than all this fancy-shmancy stuff to make me even just consider swapping.

Until then, I shall remain faithful to FIFA.

Used to get every single FIFA, not had one for 5 years now, infact hardly play on playstation anymore :giggle:

Used to hate Pro Evo mainly because they never had the team names, but did buy Pro Evo 4, ages ago, and the gameplay on there is 10 times better than any Fifa game i have played.

Although haven't played the last 2 Fifas at least. Haven't bought won since Fifa 2004 :P But prior to that the first Fifa i got was 1996, then got 98, 99, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004 then stopped.

Pro Evo 4 is still good though :D

Used to get every single FIFA, not had one for 5 years now, infact hardly play on playstation anymore :giggle:

Used to hate Pro Evo mainly because they never had the team names, but did buy Pro Evo 4, ages ago, and the gameplay on there is 10 times better than any Fifa game i have played.Although haven't played the last 2 Fifas at least. Haven't bought won since Fifa 2004 :P

Pro Evo 4 is still good though :D

Gameplay has changed considerably since then, and it's no surprise FIFA became more popular recently since the change.

It was as if Pro Evo took a backwards step whilst having the right intentions to improve the game.

Last FIFA I had was 2004. And then changed to Pro Evo - can't remember why though.

Gameplay has changed considerably since then, and it's no surprise FIFA became more popular recently since the change.

It was as if Pro Evo took a backwards step whilst having the right intentions to improve the game.

Last FIFA I had was 2004. And then changed to Pro Evo - can't remember why though.

I played Pro Evo 3 round a mates and decided it was much better than Fifa 2004, so bought PES 4, which i still sometimes play now and have done like 30 seasons with Inter Milan on Serie A because they have all the player/team names in that League.

Shame theres a lot of old players on there, like Martins and Davids playing for them :P But some of them still play there.

I hope it plays better than Fifa again this year. I don't have any loyalty either way, I used to play Fifa when it was (in my opinion) better than ISS and I played PES when it was better than Fifa.

But PES has a better 'feel' to it. The graphics might not be as sharp but they look and feel more like a football game than Fifa does and I find immersion way easier with PES.

Hopefully the game play will get their superiority back too.

I love Pro evolution i've played it since the ISS days, however this year i've played Fifa and for the first time Fifa has edged PES, all that fifa lacked before was the game play this year it has it.

I love Pro evolution i've played it since the ISS days, however this year i've played Fifa and for the first time Fifa has edged PES, all that fifa lacked before was the game play this year it has it.

Same here! :thumbup:

I'll play both demos then make my decision

Peaked at 5, has been going slowly down the swaney ever since. I actually could tolerate 6 the online wasn't that bad and it was quite playable. 2008 was a back step for me and 09 is pretty horrible. They somehow managed to take a back step in RE to licesencing and thats one area they need to go forwards in rather than go back. Add to that the fact that become a legend is crap and the games hardly changed. I'm at the end of my tether with it and will be moving to FIFA next year.

I'll be getting it.

I dont see how people can suddenly go off PES,it certainly dosent seem to have got any worse gameplay wise.

I tried FIFA 09 and after about 1 month of play i found a pattern where all the matches seemed to play the same way,same goals etc...I only bought it as Leicester were on it.I stuck Pro Evo on after a month of neglect and it's just a class above Fifa.

Peaked at 5, has been going slowly down the swaney ever since. I actually could tolerate 6 the online wasn't that bad and it was quite playable. 2008 was a back step for me and 09 is pretty horrible. They somehow managed to take a back step in RE to licesencing and thats one area they need to go forwards in rather than go back. Add to that the fact that become a legend is crap and the games hardly changed. I'm at the end of my tether with it and will be moving to FIFA next year.

Yeah,the BIG minus is the online play!!

Archived