Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Pro Evolution Soccer 2010

Big improvements will need to be made to make me consider switching back from fifa.

This.

Fifa closed the gap so much with the gameplay on 09 meaning the full licensing and far superior set up, career modes and online play make it almost a no brainer.

I'll be getting it.

I dont see how people can suddenly go off PES,it certainly dosent seem to have got any worse gameplay wise.

I tried FIFA 09 and after about 1 month of play i found a pattern where all the matches seemed to play the same way,same goals etc...I only bought it as Leicester were on it.I stuck Pro Evo on after a month of neglect and it's just a class above Fifa.

Yeah,the BIG minus is the online play!!

This I do agree with. Get's a bit boring.

Pro Evo is absolutely shocking, I would never waste above £5 for it. Can't see why anyone else would either, even if the gameplay was anywhere near as good as Fifa, it doesn't even have Leicester.

Mine does :P

One thing Pro and FIFA both have to work on is fans, more chants, attendances, option of drum, and plenty of real detail into it, as for the playing I think they have to stop some of the stupid movements, tell me how anyone can blast it top corner from 30 yards out with a sidefoot. They need to make a few more player movements and detail the running. I love the game but always got to look to improve.

One thing Pro and FIFA both have to work on is fans, more chants, attendances, option of drum, and plenty of real detail into it, as for the playing I think they have to stop some of the stupid movements, tell me how anyone can blast it top corner from 30 yards out with a sidefoot. They need to make a few more player movements and detail the running. I love the game but always got to look to improve.

Pes actually did this couple of series ago. Think it was only possible when creating your own team. That aspect was really detailed. You could pick chants and drumming patterns from around the world.

Pes actually did this couple of series ago. Think it was only possible when creating your own team. That aspect was really detailed. You could pick chants and drumming patterns from around the world.

This can be done on this one, but there is no real chants, just random little noises almost. And the drumming is just foreign ones, theres no Carnivaal De Paris or Blah Blah Blah Barmy Army, which is one thing I would change.

If i had my way in these games, there'd be a full pitch invasion for big wins, crowd shots of madness for last minute goals, all real stadiums, cut up pitches in league's 1+2, more weather conditions and no commentary Just stadium noise.

Oh and obviously the police horses' at Millwall.

If i had my way in these games, there'd be a full pitch invasion for big wins, crowd shots of madness for last minute goals, all real stadiums, cut up pitches in league's 1+2, more weather conditions and no commentary Just stadium noise.

:appl:

They are things I forgot :thumbup:

Before Pro Evo can even think about closing the massive gap on FIFA it needs to sort out the "Celery" and "Who ate all the pies?" banners.

Haha good call!

And the same referee for EVERY match, no matter how important it is.

PES is shit.

Became crap after number 6.

Yeah I agree. Got this years, but only so I could create myself and sit me snuggly between Xavi and Iniesta in the Barca midfield. Creation has always been better on PES, but Fifa's gameplay in recent years has pissed all over PES!

This!

We can dream, I would pay well above the odds for a game of this nature!

Archived