Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

Prototype.

This game for sure deserves its own thread. It is the best game, along with SF4, to come out this year - there is no doubt of that.

It takes a lot from other games, I'm thinking GTA4, Assassins Creed, God of War... and takes it to another level. It's totally mad. The pace of it is super quick.

The learning curve is just about right for me, just cleared the hunters from the military base after being chased halfway across town having consumed the general guy. I haven't upgraded anything yet apart from the two that are compulsory.

Tried a couple of time trials and they are going to take some beating to get to gold standard. They're pretty solid - but I guess as you upgrade they will get easier? I managed two bronzes after a couple of tries.

The only criticism I can give to the game are the graphics. Not quite as good as GTA4 or Assassins, but then the gameplay more than makes up for it.

A solid gaming title that everyone should go out and buy.

Go on, you will be consumed by it! :giggle:

This game for sure deserves its own thread. It is the best game, along with SF4, to come out this year - there is no doubt of that.

It takes a lot from other games, I'm thinking GTA4, Assassins Creed, God of War... and takes it to another level. It's totally mad. The pace of it is super quick.

The learning curve is just about right for me, just cleared the hunters from the military base after being chased halfway across town having consumed the general guy. I haven't upgraded anything yet apart from the two that are compulsory.

Tried a couple of time trials and they are going to take some beating to get to gold standard. They're pretty solid - but I guess as you upgrade they will get easier? I managed two bronzes after a couple of tries.

The only criticism I can give to the game are the graphics. Not quite as good as GTA4 or Assassins, but then the gameplay more than makes up for it.

A solid gaming title that everyone should go out and buy.

Go on, you will be consumed by it! :giggle:

Lets not get carried away. :giggle:

does this game have multiplayer.

Doesn't look like it though i haven't properly checked.

does this game have multiplayer.

No.

Just go out and buy it, have a blast and trade it in after a month or so for something else. :thumbup:

Depending on what you want to do with this title in terms of 'completeness', you could play it for 30 hours+ I reckon and still have a bunch of things to do.

No.

Just go out and buy it, have a blast and trade it in after a month or so for something else. :thumbup:

Depending on what you want to do with this title in terms of 'completeness', you could play it for 30 hours+ I reckon and still have a bunch of things to do.

i always do that with games, if you go around all the shops you can usually get a good amount of money back

When a web of intrigue target pops up on the map i go chasing after them, however quite a few time you get right near them ready to consume and they get shot/ran over or killed in some other fashion... It makes me rage.

That happens to me often too. And when you get near one, and then you press O, but don't realise you've grabbed them so you press O again, and you throw them. <_<

Annoys me.

I'm on Day 10 now.

Got 3 missions left, it's quality. Thought the story would be weak, seeing as the game is mostly about maiming as many people as you can :P

Hard to get the web of intrigue targets now 80% is infected, and the army are just destroying anything that moves. You grab them and then a tank randomly shoots near you and they get blown up <_<

Got 3 missions left, it's quality. Thought the story would be weak, seeing as the game is mostly about maiming as many people as you can :P

Hard to get the web of intrigue targets now 80% is infected, and the army are just destroying anything that moves. You grab them and then a tank randomly shoots near you and they get blown up <_<

Think I've got two left, Had to switch it off earlier i was getting annoyed with one of the military consume events, Five targets in 3 minutes and they're miles apart. lol

Think I've got two left, Had to switch it off earlier i was getting annoyed with one of the military consume events, Five targets in 3 minutes and they're miles apart. lol

The ones where you have to go into a base annoy me, those sensor things you're meant to hack take up so much time, and if you get spotted it takes about 3 mins to evade the military, especially with those supersoldiers that see though your disguise. The dicks. :angry:

I'm roughly two-thirds through this game now (in terms of main story).

I'm still liking it, quality title, it offers something different and it's quite a blast.

I'm practising these events to get gold on them - I'm a perfectionist. Got lots of gold now, silver just don't cut it. :thumbup:

Hijacking choppers is a lot of fun.

I've now finished the main story and have just got the odds and ends to clear up - namely the web of intrigue targets and the events to achieve gold in.

I reckon I need to rack up another 5 million ep to buy all the upgrades. At 15000 ep each, that means I'll need to take out almost 350 water towers. Can I be arsed though? Probably not as I'll trade this in as soon as something decent comes out.

Could be waiting quite a while though tbh. Nothing happening til September on the decent games front.

Ah well. T'was a blast while it lasted. I could try the new story + mode. Ooooh, I can't wait! lol

im still loving this but i just wish it had a much deeper storyline. The whole set up is the same as spiderman and other similar games, main story with repeating mini games that arent great but its still incredibly fun when you tear streets up with absolute carnage! easily outways the bad, gets an 8.5 out of ten from me but no more! a bit more depth and originality along with a bit more of an rpg feel i think would have made this a 10!

Archived