Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

It said on the site dispatched on saturday or sunday night so you should have it today or tomorrow if you orderd it off there.
Wednesday or Thursday

No post on Sundays, and Saturdays for most companies

Yes...

Looking foward to seeing leicesters xbox stats if they're different from the pc version :)

EA Should make ground packs like the map packs on cod, etc.. and charge so many microsoft points for them.

Premierleague pack 600ms

Championship pack 500ms

Etc..

Well funny.

I wish I orderd this from play.com now, if you orderd it off there you get it today/tomorrow. Roll on Thursday night :)

I got an email from Play.com saying mine was dispatched today (email is at 8.01am)

I'm guessing mine was one of the first to be processed, seeing as I pre-ordered it early July! :D

If I order it from Play right now, do you reckon I will get it on friday?

Or shall I go along with syston_fox and go HMV and hope Fifa is out on thursday?

I think it should come out tomorrow, considering people who orderd it play.com will have it then.

I got an email from Play.com saying mine was dispatched today (email is at 8.01am)

I'm guessing mine was one of the first to be processed, seeing as I pre-ordered it early July! :D

I dunno, we ordered GTA 4 2 days before release and got it on the day it was released, whereas some people who had pre-ordered way before from the same site had to wait until they got more stock in lol

Archived