Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

I've ordered it through shop to aswell, every game i have ordered arrived the following day (games that were in stock that is) mine is on pre order so when it's in stock it should be dispatched which could be later today or Thursday if it gets dispatched later i should have it for Thursday

If anyone wants it early and lives in leicester. Id give gameworld a ring. Theyll most likely be selling it today

Gameworld? If you go on their website they sell 3 games and all of them are outdated, They sell Project Gotham Racing 3 and PES 6, very up to date shop.

Gameworld? If you go on their website they sell 3 games and all of them are outdated, They sell Project Gotham Racing 3 and PES 6, very up to date shop.

Didnt know they had a website. I Always thought that when i went in but everytime ive been up town and been in there to ask about upcoming games theyve told me i can come and get them a few days before the release and a couple of times i have. I got the last fifa off them about 3-4 days before it came out and gears of war 2 a few days before it came out. Theyve always had the games, just not on display.

edit: Im going town in a bit so I might go and have a look

0116 253 0020, Dunno if they are selling it. I was just going to go inlater while im out and have a look. Post on here if you phone them would you

I've just rang they dont have any today he said try tomorrow I also asked how much they'd be selling it for and the bloke said he dosent know either.

I've just rang they dont have any today he said try tomorrow I also asked how much they'd be selling it for and the bloke said he dosent know either.

sound. yeh, their main shops in wigston sot they get them delivered to there first and then deliver them into the one in town at a later date. So if you live in wigston you can probably get it lol

today? Because if so i'm on me bike. :D

I went to the leicester one before and they said that the gameworld in wigston keeps there stock for them and delivers it when they get chance. So seeing as places are starting to send it out and sometimes the shop in leicester has games days early then i expect that the one in wigston will. Give them a ring. Their number will be on google.

Archived