Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

I just downloaded the demo and gave it a whirl, it's so much better than PES I can't believe it.

Got a few control questions though.

On PES when you shoot you can press Y to make it more accurate or something, how do you do that on this? I kept doing it by accident and it just did a through ball.

How do you do 1-2s? On PES it was RB and pass and the player would run into space for the return, but that doesn't work on this I don't think.

:) Cheers.

I just downloaded the demo and gave it a whirl, it's so much better than PES I can't believe it.

Got a few control questions though.

On PES when you shoot you can press Y to make it more accurate or something, how do you do that on this? I kept doing it by accident and it just did a through ball.

How do you do 1-2s? On PES it was RB and pass and the player would run into space for the return, but that doesn't work on this I don't think.

:) Cheers.

hold one of the shoulder buttons while shotting, unsure as to which one though.

Used to be press and hold pass button. give it a try if not then :dunno:

Just realised if you press back whilst on the shooting screen you can now get a practice mode. You can practice set pieces etc or just have a practice with a customized amount of attackers and defenders on the pitch. Good addition to the game

Just spoke to Tesco Extra in Northampton & they will be selling it at 00:01 tonight. Only £24.97 as well.

I'm going to have lose some cool credits & sad it up tonight. Definately going to be going.

for that price i can get scrubs season's 2&3 on dvd and half of season 1 or i can get season 1 of two and a half men and scrubs or i could get scrubs and the south park movie.

going for option 1 me thinks.

Just spoke to Tesco Extra in Northampton & they will be selling it at 00:01 tonight. Only £24.97 as well.

I'm going to have lose some cool credits & sad it up tonight. Definately going to be going.

Is this the price for xbox 360/PS3?

Is this price only if you go at midnight?

I saw a promotion for Fifa 10 in Asda for £27 if you go at midnight, then I rung up and they said they shut at 10 in Basingstoke. :blink: My local Tesco is a 24 hour one though so I rung up and asked to which I got a reply saying "We only sell Petrol at the Pay @ Pump" :frusty:. I then got the number for Customer Services and they didn't answer! Du du du du Fooking Useless!

Oh right fair enough, I suppose mopeds can only go like 30mph so your bro will be all night. I'll wait for the beautiful postman to put it through my door in the AM. Cheers anyway.

You'd ordered it but were considering going to Tesco?

Got mine for 25 squid from Tesco! Absolute Bargain! Played 2 online games, won 4-2 and 7-1. Liking it so far but I haven't played as Leicester yet (except for Fryatt in the arena). I like the shirt on this game though and is it me or does the logo look sick in the menu? :) Happy days.

Oh right fair enough, I suppose mopeds can only go like 30mph so your bro will be all night. I'll wait for the beautiful postman to put it through my door in the AM. Cheers anyway.

I'm hearing rumblings of postal strikes around the country so don't be so sure about that.

Archived