Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

OMG Tesco proper outdid Asda in the end lol.

I've just picked up Fifa from Asda, it was strange how it came about though. I wasn't originally going to get it at midnight, I fell asleep about 10pm because I was really really tired and just conked out basically lol. I woke up at 3am and thought... hmm i'll go online for a bit and go back bed. Went on Facebook, my mate was updating his status from his mobile and he said he was walking home from town but then changed his mind and was walking to Asda to buy Fifa 10 lol.

Soon as I saw that I asked him if he fancied knocking for me on the way and i'd go down with him and get it, the rest is history as they say! lol

Just about to put it in the ol Xbox now and play it, very chuffed I went bed and woke up when I did, what a great bit of luck :D Picked it up for £26.71 though so Tesco outdid Asda, I thought Asda would be by far the cheapest aswell.

Anyone else notice problems with this game? Players line up in invisible tunnel before match, players dont show in squad list after you sign them. Anyone notice anything else strange?

It's known glitches. Apparently theres going to be a huge update today/tommorow.

I can't believe that Neilson is our joint top player!

Waghorn was missing his blue boots and Adams was again given the position of CAM?

I've made a couple of changes even though the patch is likely to wipe them. I knocked quite a few points off Neilsons' overall rating - realism :)

Got it this morning and it's awesome.

Started a manager mode and all that. Attempting to get Chris Brunt and then thats it.

Just don't like it how I have to play Newcastle in a friendly and then Newcastle on the opening day of the season :S

I can't believe that Neilson is our joint top player!

Waghorn was missing his blue boots and Adams was again given the position of CAM?

I've made a couple of changes even though the patch is likely to wipe them. I knocked quite a few points off Neilsons' overall rating - realism :)

Did you add any on Wellens' ability because he is only as good as DJ on it :S:angry:

Just picked up one of the last copies from Asda I think it didnt look like there was many left unless they've not put the cases back upon the selfs. I get my new xbox tonight, looking foward to playing this :)

What is the Leicester squad like?

Ace, we have Gallagher, Waghorn and the squad is completely the same. Well, apart from Porter who isn't at Mansfield but there not on the game are they so, yes, its great... no complaints!

still fuming about this, shotpo apparently deleting any and all forum posts/ complaints and in general being very rude toward those who havent yet got ehir copies. i wont bother but i want the 3 quid compensation.

better get it tomorrow as i have next week off after tomorrow!

Mine arrived this morning, skipped Applied Science last lesson to come and play it. :P:o

IS there going to be a patch to update the squads at all? Its annoying me how Neilson is 69, but Wellens is 65. :/

Only played 2 Exhibition Matches, Leicester V Cov, won 1-0, Michael Morrison scored :cool:, then Real V Man City.

Going to start a MM with Leicester now.

Archived