Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

still fuming about this, shotpo apparently deleting any and all forum posts/ complaints and in general being very rude toward those who havent yet got ehir copies. i wont bother but i want the 3 quid compensation.

better get it tomorrow as i have next week off after tomorrow!

I read about that aswell! i'm disappointed with it not arriving myself infact i've decided i'm gonna get it later and then send back/sell the copy i got from shop to whenever it arrives! Royal Mail = total joke but shop to ain't being fully straight up on this either me thinks!

I scored a rate good goal with Gallagher at home to Newcaste.

Right, I was edge of the area, back to goal with Gallagher.

Taylor took it off of him and then ran about 10cm with the ball.

Gallagher slide tackled and won the ball off of Taylor and the ball came to Dyer.

Dyer gave it Gallagher first time.

Gallagher had just got up from that slide tackle, turned and thumped the ball past Steve Harper from about 19 yards!

Sweet :cool:

Be A Pro is a bit stupid. The rest of the team is proper shit so you cant do anything during the match because your team just cant play at all. The camera swings around like a bastard and when you are on the ball it goes well close to you meaning you cant see anyone else on your team to pass to. Despite all this it sets you targets such as to win the game by 3 goals which is impossible when your team mates are incapable of making any sort of run for the ball or pass of the ball.

Be A Pro is a bit stupid. The rest of the team is proper shit so you cant do anything during the match because your team just cant play at all. The camera swings around like a bastard and when you are on the ball it goes well close to you meaning you cant see anyone else on your team to pass to. Despite all this it sets you targets such as to win the game by 3 goals which is impossible when your team mates are incapable of making any sort of run for the ball or pass of the ball.

You do realise you can change the camera mode in Be A Pro don't you?

Waghorn = Sex

Me. You. Fifa10. Later.

You do realise you can change the camera mode in Be A Pro don't you?

yeh, If you cahnge the camera to anything else though it completely leaves you behind and you lose points for positioning because youdont know where its telling you to go.

yeh, If you cahnge the camera to anything else though it completely leaves you behind and you lose points for positioning because youdont know where its telling you to go.

Really? I havent tried be a pro on Fifa 10 yet but on Fifa 09 if you changed the be a pro mode camera angle to tele then it still told you when you was running out of position by those triangle shaped bars that come up near the feet of your player. Maybe they changed it for Fifa 10 :huh:

At the mo I am finding Fifa 10 really good, tonnes better than Fifa 09 and I enjoyed 09. The gameplay feels much more smoother, fluent and the shooting has been improved MASSIVELY. So has the goalkeepers. The goalkeepers no longer turn into Superman and make a totally ridiculous save that 99% of goalkeepers couldn't make.

Really? I havent tried be a pro on Fifa 10 yet but on Fifa 09 if you changed the be a pro mode camera angle to tele then it still told you when you was running out of position by those triangle shaped bars that come up near the feet of your player. Maybe they changed it for Fifa 10 :huh:

The trianges do come up at your feet but if you playing in midfield and youve changed the camera you wont be able to see you player when the balls not in midfield because the camera follows the ball around if you know what I mean.

The trianges do come up at your feet but if you playing in midfield and youve changed the camera you wont be able to see you player when the balls not in midfield because the camera follows the ball around if you know what I mean.

If you press Select it returns to watching your player. Well it did on 09.

What the fook?!

I've played 2 online games. First one was winning 5-2 on 87 minutes, then i got signed out of PSN, so I got the loss.

Second one I'd just scored a free kick to make it 3-1 to me, on 118th minute, and it signed me out of PSN again and gave me a loss.

:(

Hmmmm 25 quid from Tesco...I said I wouldn't buy it when it come out and i'd wait for pre-owned but i'm tempted.

Thing is apparently this is best in years so i'm wondering whether a) There will be many traded in after a few weeks unlike the last few years and b) If there are any traded in whether it will be that much cheaper on pre-owned. :dunno:

I can see myself getting it later tonight...Nearest Tesco to me I think? Next to the Ricoh >_<

(Edit - Just thought its not, Its in Hinckley! :thumbup:)

Hmmmm 25 quid from Tesco...I said I wouldn't buy it when it come out and i'd wait for pre-owned but i'm tempted.

Thing is apparently this is best in years so i'm wondering whether a) There will be many traded in after a few weeks unlike the last few years and b) If there are any traded in whether it will be that much cheaper on pre-owned. :dunno:

I can see myself getting it later tonight...Nearest Tesco to me I think? Next to the Ricoh >_<

(Edit - Just thought its not, Its in Hinckley! :thumbup:)

itll cost alot more than £25 pre-owned for a long time

Archived