Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

Hmmm the more I think about it the more i'm talking myself into buying it, Think i'm gonna have summit to eat then see if Tesco has still got it in stock.

Any more the 25 quid i'm not buying.

I've just bought NFS so this better not take over my progress on NFS :giggle:

Im a PES man myself,but seeing this for £25 in Tesco i couldnt resist,even though i gave 09 a go and sold it after 1 month.Hope I'm not disapointed.

The wife's gone out so gonna give that live league thing a bash tonight.

Really? I havent tried be a pro on Fifa 10 yet but on Fifa 09 if you changed the be a pro mode camera angle to tele then it still told you when you was running out of position by those triangle shaped bars that come up near the feet of your player. Maybe they changed it for Fifa 10 :huh:

At the mo I am finding Fifa 10 really good, tonnes better than Fifa 09 and I enjoyed 09. The gameplay feels much more smoother, fluent and the shooting has been improved MASSIVELY. So has the goalkeepers. The goalkeepers no longer turn into Superman and make a totally ridiculous save that 99% of goalkeepers couldn't make.

Like your sig!

Hmmm the more I think about it the more i'm talking myself into buying it, Think i'm gonna have summit to eat then see if Tesco has still got it in stock.

Any more the 25 quid i'm not buying.

I've just bought NFS so this better not take over my progress on NFS :giggle:

Done the rounds, been to 2 Tescos (1 only sold Wii and Nintendo DS games, the other didn't even sell computer games), went to Morrison's they'd sold out, went to Blockbuster they'd sold out (It was 35.99 at Blockbuster anyway - And when I know you can get it for 25 I refuse to pay more, robbing bastards :giggle:)

Tesco are a bunch of clowns. They undercut the market and so know everyone will come flooding in to buy it, but then they don't stock enough copies of the game.

I've been to 4 Tesco stores today to buy FIFA, two in the morning (before 9.30am) and neither of them sold PS3 games. Then I went to 2 different stores after work (and got stuck in traffic) and the bast'ds had sold out. Useless.

So I've now ordered online and saved a couple of quid thanks to Topcashback - the only downside being I'll have to wait a week or so before I get the game.

My chances are very very slim, but i'm planning to pop into Tesco at Covscum before the game tomorrow, As Anish said the 4 Tesco's he went to today either didn't stock games or sold out so i'm holding much hope that i'll get it from Tesco tomorrow.

Think it's brilliant, alot more fluent. Played two games today, one against my older brother, i was Leicester he was Liverpool, he was 4 up at half time. Finished 4-3. Then got knocked out of the fifa tournament against arsenal 1-0. VERY dubious penalty.

IS there going to be a patch to update the squads at all? Its annoying me how Neilson is 69, but Wellens is 65. :/

In January, like every year :)

Far too easy to knock someone off the ball, prefer the tackling in 09 by far.

This :angry:

yeh, If you cahnge the camera to anything else though it completely leaves you behind and you lose points for positioning because youdont know where its telling you to go.

Press select.

Like it. Looking forward to getting into it with Leicester, as well. Am I mistaken or does that kit look a bit too light-blueish?

EDIT: Just got mail from Amazon, saying that they're going to charge me £24.97 for FIFA 10 instead of the original £37.98 (when I placed my initial order). Sweet.

What the fook?!

I've played 2 online games. First one was winning 5-2 on 87 minutes, then i got signed out of PSN, so I got the loss.

Second one I'd just scored a free kick to make it 3-1 to me, on 118th minute, and it signed me out of PSN again and gave me a loss.

:(

Just did this to me aswell. :@

What the fook?!

I've played 2 online games. First one was winning 5-2 on 87 minutes, then i got signed out of PSN, so I got the loss.

Second one I'd just scored a free kick to make it 3-1 to me, on 118th minute, and it signed me out of PSN again and gave me a loss.

:(

Just did this to me aswell. :@

This is putting me off buying the game though...

How is the online game on the PS3? Is it working consistantly? Can you team select without it freezing?

Like your sig!

Thanks mate :D Do you like Alter Bridge then?

Well i'm sure you guys are all wanting to know how mine and Sketcheads head to heads are going so far on Fifa 10.. (you are not? oh well here you go anyway!!)

It's currently 4-2 to me on head to heads, highlight for Sketch(Craig) a 5-0 win as Leicester over me as some foreign team, highlights for me... 6-1 win, I was Spain he was England. Also another highlight was when Craig was 2-0 up at half time and I scored in around the 60th minute, then scored again in injury time and then scored in the last minute of extra time lol

This is putting me off buying the game though...

How is the online game on the PS3? Is it working consistantly? Can you team select without it freezing?

Well I've played about 10 games, and its frozen on the select team screen twice, seems more reliable this year though.

Archived