Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

Started as Man City on manager mode (finally)

Playing on legendary, drew 1 won 3.

The ref is a bastard! Always gets in the way when im on the break.

The transfer market is alot better.

I signed; Mexes, Pepe, Walcott & Navas.

Sold so many players & Dunne was still at Man City!

Played my first online games earlier, i was 4-0 up in my first game and he quit! second game i was 2-0 up in 20 mins and he quit :@

Started with Leicester, sold a few (levi porter 1mil :o) bought Nakamura for 4mil great signing, started off with a 4-0 at home to derby :)

EDIT: got mine from game in leicester for £25, we went in before 12 and asked about the price, the manager said £40.

we went lets go asda it's cheaper. then my mate pops up with would you do it for 25? and he said yeah :) we waited around a few minutes to say thanks, everyone else had to pay 40 :D

Well I've played about 10 games, and its frozen on the select team screen twice, seems more reliable this year though.

Sounds promising, Just the 2 reports of connection dropping mid-way through a match then giving you a loss for it that's the worry then - Which the odd time is half expected I spose.

Whats everyone else's view of Fifa 10 online with the PS3? Good? Improved?

Like it. Looking forward to getting into it with Leicester, as well. Am I mistaken or does that kit look a bit too light-blueish?

EDIT: Just got mail from Amazon, saying that they're going to charge me £24.97 for FIFA 10 instead of the original £37.98 (when I placed my initial order). Sweet.

Sames, still pissed off that it's not been delivered yet though as I ordered it about a month ago.

Good young players

Eden Hazard - LOSC Lille

Guardado - RC Deportivo

Filip Hološko - Beşiktaş

Welliton - Spartak Moskva

James McCarthy - Wigan

David - Flamengo

What standard? Premiership I take it considering a couple are from FM.

Getting rid of Robinho, he's on 74,000 a week and im trying to get Messi & Turan and I only have about 30,000 a week left available.

Oh, and say you win the league, the next season do you get a larger wage budget per week etc?

Playing online, I was 3-0 down and then I get one back in the 73rd minute... ended up winning the game 4-3 in normal time :D :w00t: Scoring the winner in the 90th minute :cool:

Yeah but how many professional fouls aka DB11 trademark hacks did you commit? ;)

Sounds promising, Just the 2 reports of connection dropping mid-way through a match then giving you a loss for it that's the worry then - Which the odd time is half expected I spose.

Whats everyone else's view of Fifa 10 online with the PS3? Good? Improved?

You have to open your ports to be able to play without the freezes at team selection. I explained it in the FIFA09 thread on the last page and gave you a link on how to do it.

Just got disconnected from the EA servers halfway through a game I was winning 2-1.

I have now just found that everything has been wiped.

Games won/lost, and even my EA score thing (bottom right of screen).

I'm now 0/0.

What a joke.

Just got disconnected from the EA servers halfway through a game I was winning 2-1.

I'm now 0/0.

What a joke.

Damn that is shit!

Try signing in and out again? Pretty obvious but I think I had this problem on 09.

Have you lost your manager mode game save? (If you did one) EDIT: O

I was playing Fifa today and it didn't give me any points at the bottom right after manager mode games.

I'm now 0/0.

What a joke.

Damn that is shit!

Try signing in and out again? Pretty obvious but I think I had this problem on 09.

Have you lost your manager mode game save? (If you did one) EDIT: I guess 'everything has been wiped' means it has lol

I was playing Fifa today and it didn't give me any points at the bottom right after manager mode games.

Damn that is shit!

Have you lost your manager mode game save? (If you did one) EDIT: I guess 'everything has been wiped' means it has lol

Phew, restarted the ps3 and have everything back. :sweating:

Still a pain in the arse though.

I'm now 0/0.

What a joke.

Tbh I wish mine got wiped back to 0/0!

Did it 4 times to me last night in my first 4 games, when I was winning them all. Then didn't do it again all night, so now Won 6 and Lost 5 but it should be actually be Won 9, Lost 1. Annoying.

Does anyone else think freekicks are easier to score on this one? or is it just me?

solid, you could score free kicks from anywhere upto the halfway line on fifa 09. I havnt scored one yet on this one.

Ipswich scored this against me on be a proo earlier for the win. Tad Harsh lol

Flukey Goal

solid, you could score free kicks from anywhere upto the halfway line on fifa 09. I havnt scored one yet on this one.

Ipswich scored this against me on be a proo earlier for the win. Tad Harsh lol

Flukey Goal

I find it different on this to be honest, i'm scoring them for fun where as on 09 I only ever scored 2 freekicks.

I'm liking Fifa10, I have my mates xbox for a while, not for long tho I really need to get my replacement sorted out.

I loved Fifa 09. Played it very, very regularly from purchase until Thursday night. Fifa 10 is much, much, much better, amazingly.

My first venture on Fifa 10 is a manager mode with VfB Stuttgart.

Playing 4-2-3-1:

Hasselhoff / Clerc, Geromel, Delpierre, Boka / Khedira, Hernanes / Di Maria, Hleb, Hilbert / Pogrebnyak

The only slightly irritating things I've found so far are that own goals seem to be credited to whichever player on the attacking team touched the ball last and that my central striker has scored every single one of my goals so far - just beaten Mainz 5-0 and Pogrebnyak scored all five. I think that's just the formation though, and the fact that he's spannering them in from all angles while Hleb wouldn't shoot if he was on the goalline (realism). Also, the keeper seems to have a 'mare on virtually all deep crosses. I've scored a few now at the back post which would be collected by the vast majority of keepers in real life, something that wasn't a fault in Fifa 09.

There were a couple of other things I noticed but have forgotten them momentarily. Otherwise, superb.

Oh and I also think free kicks are easier on this version. I've scored one already and I only scored about 5 in playing Fifa 09 for the best part of a year.

I'm gonna sound a miserable twat and I wish I had the game (and a ps3!!) but i'm detecting vibes that it's not actually that good?? Sounds like a fair few problems with it to me?? Or people just perfectionists??

Archived