Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

You breath on an opponent anywhere near the penalty area in FIFA10 and get sent off!!

lol half of your matches will end up being abandoned them with the number of fouls you commit! :P

I'm relatively new to the forums and I'm sorry if there's already a thread for this, but has foxes talk started up a pro club for the ps3/360? :)

There was one on 09, but not really that popular. Most people just made clubs with friends.

Excellent game. I am halfway through my manager mode at Charlton and I am 10th, very indifferent results for me. The game is a lot harder and I created my virtual pro, centre mid for the addicks and improving.

Can't wait to go on it tonight. :)

Excellent game. I am halfway through my manager mode at Charlton and I am 10th, very indifferent results for me. The game is a lot harder and I created my virtual pro, centre mid for the addicks and improving.

Can't wait to go on it tonight. :)

Same for me my results are very hit and miss, I did start a manager mode with my virtual pro as City, but he kept distracting me as I was always trying to get him the ball to unlock accomplishments. I'm going to start one without him tomorrow and I'll probably be better.

Oh and the free kicks are not easier, I could bang them in for fun on 09 but haven't netted one on this yet.

15 games into manager mode with Leicester & i'm second from bottom in the table, only slightly better off than a severely suffering Blackpool.

I currently have W4 D1 L10.

I'm getting more & more frustrated with this game on 'world class' but I refuse to play on 'professional' because i'd absolutely piss it.

So the struggle continues, none of my players are scoring consistantly, i'm not winning my one on ones & my swearing has gone through the roof.

Still, enjoying it plenty, but I really need to start winning soon or i'll be visiting League One very quickly indeed.

15 games into manager mode with Leicester & i'm second from bottom in the table, only slightly better off than a severely suffering Blackpool.

I'm getting more & more frustrated with this game on 'world class' but I refuse to play on 'professional' because i'd absolutely piss it.

So the struggle continues, none of my players are scoring consistantly, i'm not winning my one on ones & my swearing has gone through the roof.

Still, enjoying it plenty, but I really need to start winning soon or i'll be visiting League One very quickly indeed.

Exactly the same with me, Pros too easy, but I just can't seem to score on World Class. <_<

Exactly the same with me, Pros too easy, but I just can't seem to score on World Class. <_<

It's a nightmate!

When I do win though, it feels great, but i'm so frustrated!

When I get into the opposition box it feels like typical Leicester tbh!

Players get all tangled up on the ball whilst trying to decide whether to shoot or pass, haha.

Probably a few updates on the way from EA as well, a few weird things going on in Manager Mode.

All good fun though.

Havnt played manager mode since I started a pro game on this. Got into the first team and Leicester were in 18th. Got them up to 6th now. Only scored twice lol, its well hard. Play midfield though and have helped Howard to second in the top scorers chart.

Havnt played manager mode since I started a pro game on this. Got into the first team and Leicester were in 18th. Got them up to 6th now. Only scored twice lol, its well hard. Play midfield though and have helped Howard to second in the top scorers chart.

I've only played two or three games on Be A Pro, I'm up top with Fryatt. It's brilliant when you get a throw-in in the other teams half just press pass and Neilson will find you with an absolutely massive throw. lol

I think I need to up my difficulty to legendary. I'm on world class mode at the moment, with City, and I'm top of the league on goal difference with 39 points from 18 games. My goal difference is plus 24 and conceded 10! I'm not trying to rub it in or anything, but I've really surprised myself! Would've expected to have found myself in the bottom three!

Professional difficulty is a breeze I find!

I am at the start of my Manager Mode career with Macclesfield and i've got it on Legendary! Gulp! I will probably find this really difficult lol but I like the biggest challenge possible, Then that way if I win matches or score I know that it's a big achievement.

I am at the start of my Manager Mode career with Macclesfield and i've got it on Legendary! Gulp! I will probably find this really difficult lol but I like the biggest challenge possible, Then that way if I win matches or score I know that it's a big achievement.

I'm Torquay, and am mid-table and struggling. I have virtually no budget, and my fitness is terrible. 3 games in, and every single one of my first 11 are unable to run. Very realistic. :rolleyes:

Does FIFA have any South American leagues? Brazil/Argentina? I wanna start a league there when I get it.

On "REST OF WORLD" it has Boca Juniors, Riverplate not sure how many other teams are on the game from that area of the world.

Archived