Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

The one thing I want to be able to do on Manager Mode, is be able to browse the transfer market, even if the window is closed, and be able to sort transfers out in this period. It's annoying in leagues like Spain where the season doesn't start until September.

It would also be a nice touch if you could create shorlists of players, rather than having to remember who you want to buy, or whatever.

The one thing I want to be able to do on Manager Mode, is be able to browse the transfer market, even if the window is closed, and be able to sort transfers out in this period. It's annoying in leagues like Spain where the season doesn't start until September.

It would also be a nice touch if you could create shorlists of players, rather than having to remember who you want to buy, or whatever.

This.

This.

& this.

• 1 month later...
The whole 360 degree running / turning thing sounds like it will be good. Meant to add a whole new level to the game, rather than just being able to run in eight different directions like a robot.

It's gonna make it a whole lot easier to go round players without using skills, but also it's going to make defending a lot harder.

It's gonna make it a whole lot easier to go round players without using skills, but also it's going to make defending a lot harder.

They've also said they're going to reduce the effectiveness of block tackles I think. Which will hopefully help me because I slide more than most :P

Walcott and Lampard signed up to the game.

Walcott and Lampard signed up by EA for FIFA 10

Chelsea and Arsenal stars join Man Utd's Wayne Rooney to front cover of FIFA '10

With the football transfer market rife with rumour and intrigue the guys at EA Sports has pulled off a coup that would make even Mark Hughes proud - they've signed Arsenal's Theo Walcott and Chelsea's Frank Lampard to front the cover of FIFA 10.

Wayne Rooney has long been a front man for EA's flagship football game but the acquisition of Walcott and Lampard means the gaming giant can now boast every manager's dream, a tidy mix of England international talent from three of England's top four clubs with a strong combination of youth and experience. After all you can't win anything with kids.

The announcement of the new cover stars was met with the obligatory footballer quotes, albeit with a little less fence sitting than we're used to seeing from the players on Saturday at 5.30pm:

“FIFA is definitely the best football game on the market, and I am delighted to be featured on the cover again,” Wayne Rooney revealed.

“I play the game regularly online and against a lot of the lads at the club and I’m looking forward to the 360 degree control as it will make FIFA even more realistic than any other football game out there.”

Lampard added: “I’m really pleased to be part of the FIFA franchise. Being on the cover of this great football video game with such a long history is really special for me.”

FIFA 10 is due out on 2 October.

Also not the earlier release date so expect the demo mid Sept!

ea_sports_fifa_10_w500.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Please will they f king sort out the online mode on ps3? It was sh it that they didn't resolve the connection problems in FIFA 09 but if they do nothing about it this year then that will mean 3 years of online play being ruined.

Please will they f king sort out the online mode on ps3? It was sh it that they didn't resolve the connection problems in FIFA 09 but if they do nothing about it this year then that will mean 3 years of online play being ruined.

I've never had this problem, not once, neither has Mikey who plays it more, are you sure it isn't your ISP or your router or something that's causing the problem?

Archived