Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

I've allways been a PES fan but seriously considering switching over this year

I don't think you will regret it if you do. The gameplay on Fifa is a lot slicker and faster than previous versions like 08 when the players seem to be playing in treacle. 09 was better but I found 09 was still too slow sometimes, the players had a turning circle of a bus normally. 10 though is the best yet IMO, 360 dribbling now and the Manager Mode will keep you playing for ages, better than PES master league.

I used to be a ISS and PES boy but PES 2008 changed it all. Fifa 08 had improved on 07 even though they turned slow but PES 2008 was TOO fast and arcadey, I played 1 game on top level on PES 2008 and won 2-0 with the worst team on the game and scored from 30 yards :rolleyes:

i've nothing against fifa (not played it for years) but every 'highlight' i see has the ball floating at a really slow speed. Goals from 40-50 yards with the ball slowly heading towards goal and the keeper reacts too late! Is this common? Perhaps one of those things you don't really notice when playing?

anybody else noticed the bug where your keeper is given most of your assists!???

and the league table that comes up at the start of a match is all wrong?

apart from that, great game!

love it! just glad i can play in the rain in mm

started a mm with plymouth.

sold cillian sheridan for 1 million, brought in a scouted forward (moussa n'diaye, if you must know) and signed lee hendrie for 500k.

currently 15th after 15 games, a lot more difficult this year but its rewarding when you score because you know you have to work the ball to score and not just play a lofted through ball, cross, header, goal!

playing a 4-5-1 system, with fallon up top with gow playing just off him and running games at the minute (not so when hes not on form)

Fifa have got to sort out this quitting problem. Like impose a week online ban if you quit early on purpose or something.

I've played 7 online games now on Fifa 10, and all 7 have ended in the opponent quitting.

Anyone want a game online? xbox.

Opposition 18 yard free kicks piss me off. It's literally a goal guaranteed every time..or at least I've found on mine! Really annoyed me yesterday...League cup semi-final second leg against Man City tied 2-2. Approaching the final whistle and I mistimed the tackle, Man City take the free kick and bang top right hand corner! As soon as I kick off again the whistle blows! Heartbreaking! :cry:

Fifa have got to sort out this quitting problem. Like impose a week online ban if you quit early on purpose or something.

I've played 7 online games now on Fifa 10, and all 7 have ended in the opponent quitting.

At least you get the win most of the time, out of my 6 losses, 5 have occured because i've been signed out of the ea servers. :angry:

At least you get the win most of the time, out of my 6 losses, 5 have occured because i've been signed out of the ea servers. :angry:

I was genuinly annoyed reading this :angry:

Although i've not been signed out, I would not be happy forking out £25-£40 and not even being able to play it online!

I was genuinly annoyed reading this :angry:

Although i've not been signed out, I would not be happy forking out £25-£40 and not even being able to play it online!

Yeah, it's really annoying. But I see many people on the ea forums are also having problems, so fingers crossed EA can fix it soon.

Just got promoted on the last day, needed a point to beat newcastle to second place. I was losing 1-0 to bristol city so i decided to make a few subs, off came Gallagher, de Silver (scouted player) and Delap on came Waghorn, N'Guessen and Wellington, last minute corner gets played in, cleared to N'Guessen who whips in a cross, the keeper punches it at his defender who chests it down (looks like it's going out of play) in comes waghorn with a diving header to beat the keeper! i cheered so loud i woke my little brother up haha,

Got Man utd at home first game of the season

Awesomely hard game.

That's all I have to say from the 2 hours or so I played.

Also on Management mode how do I find out if anyone's bidded for my players? I put like 10 players up on the transfer list and I got a message saying some teams are interested, but I can't find where.

Just been on my season mode, only played a few but;

Newcastle - H - 0-0

Preston - A - 0-3

Cheltenham - H - 2-1 (Coca cola cup)

Cardiff - H - 0-2 (and Cardiff missed two penelties lol)

Blackpool - A - 1-2

QPR - H - 4-1 (M.Tudgay on his debut scoring 4)

Team is; (Diamond)

1. Weale

2. Nielson -- 6. Hobbs -- 5. Tunchev -- 33. McGivern

4. Wellens

8. Oakley -- 11. Brunt

7. Gallagher

17. Tudgay -- 10. Fryatt

Awesomely hard game.

That's all I have to say from the 2 hours or so I played.

Also on Management mode how do I find out if anyone's bidded for my players? I put like 10 players up on the transfer list and I got a message saying some teams are interested, but I can't find where.

When you open the message saying the teams are interested, it should say at the bottom of the screen accept/reject offer! From there decide their fate! ;)

As if; be realistic.

How can you determine if it is on purpose?

Did the plug to the console accidentally get pulled out by your little brother, or did you turn it off because you were losing?

Did you go to the pause menu and quit out because you were losing, because you had to go or because you wanted to play someone else?

Did your connection go, or did you turn the router off?

:rolleyes:

These connection problems always happen within the first two weeks of release. Calm it people it will get sorted.

The biggest test in terms of online play comes on 11/10/09 when the infinity ward servers turn to meltdown with the release of COD6.

That will be the greatest test of online servers anywhere, anytime.

Fingers crossed they pull it off.

When you open the message saying the teams are interested, it should say at the bottom of the screen accept/reject offer! From there decide their fate! ;)

I decided not to click that in case it confirmed them all or something >_> How do I view my messages?

Archived