Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

I can't create my game face, whenever I try it always says "Trust not granted" once I press generate. Anyone got any ideas?

It should work perfectly fine with every PC once you've downloaded the two software packages in order to create the gameface. Mine took about half an hour to generate, even though EA states the average time to be around 10 minutes only.

Their server's regularely running on all cylinders with all that high demand from players across the globe, so the only thing to keep in mind is that the EA site will go down occasionally.

:laugh:

Just got the ball in midfield with Ibrahimovic, who did a sort of Ronaldo chop through the defender's legs to Keita. Most ludicrous pass I've ever seen on a computer game. Part of a lightning counter attack that also involved Messi controlling a 60-yard through ball from Puyol in one touch and ended with Keita trying to lob the keeper from 30 yards, going just wide.

Absolutely ridiculously good fun.

Right.

Played about 15 games of my second season (pretty sad I know)

Won 13 drew 2 lost 0

I was wondering, can you sell a player in January 2011 when you signed him in August 2010?

Yeah I think you can.

7th with Leicester in Championship in my first season. I've got 3 games in hand on most people for some reason, and I've played 26.

Signed Kasper Schmeichel, Justin Hoyte and Smajic (Bosnian from Lokeren).

Into the playoff final in my first season at Leicester after finishing 3rd with 89 points. Destroyed QPR in the play off semis winning 6-0 on aggregate. Quite pleased with how well I'm doing given that I've signed nobody apart from 2 scouted players. Can't seem to sign anyone for some reason as none of my targets seem interested.

There's a number of bugs in MM but it's still enjoyable.

Absolutely battering MM in my second season. Played 5 games and I'm top.

Gallagher has 8 goals in 2 games, 4 against Portsmouth and 4 against Preston.

I signed Esejas (sp?) from Sheffield Wednesday and a load of Mexican and Belgian players with names I'm not going to even dare and spell.

Looking good so far.

Just got the game an have spent all night and the early hours playing it. Started MM with Leicester on World Class. Have played 6 games and rather bizarrely won all my away games and lost all my home games. Wayne Brown is an absolute beast and Paul Gallagher a very good finisher. Have managed to notch a couple of headed goals (King v Ipswich, Kermorgant v Doncaster) although both have been from open play. From set pieces i tend to balloon them over the bar as people are saying. The vast majority of goals conceded are as a result of my utter refusal to ever play long balls from the back, thus sometimes gifting the opposition glorious chances which are invariably taken.

Home: Derby (L) 1-0, West Brom (L) 2-1 (King 90), Ipswich (L) 2-1 (Shelvey 87)

Away: Newcastle (W) 1-0 (Adams 79), Doncaster (W) 2-0 (Waghorn 79, Kermorgant 84) , Forest (W) 4-1 (Gallagher 25, 65, 89, Shelvey 76)

Signed 3 players in the first transfer window by increasing the salary and goal bonus until the percentage interested figure increased to 80%.

Chris Weale

Robbie Neilson

Waybe Brown

Aleksandar Tunchev

Bruno Berner

Nathan Dyer

Jonjo Shelvey

Richie Wellens

Robert Snodgrass

Paul Gallagher

Matty Fryatt

:laugh:

Just got the ball in midfield with Ibrahimovic, who did a sort of Ronaldo chop through the defender's legs to Keita. Most ludicrous pass I've ever seen on a computer game. Part of a lightning counter attack that also involved Messi controlling a 60-yard through ball from Puyol in one touch and ended with Keita trying to lob the keeper from 30 yards, going just wide.

Absolutely ridiculously good fun.

top class keeper. (yes i know he's a winger but desperate times call for desperate measures) keeper sent off, bring on sub keeper he gets sent off so keita goes in goal. did the same with Shaun wright-phillips before. (both on 09).

Quick question. has anyone got fifa 10 on Wii. If so whats it like on the wii?

1st thing I did 5 mins into 1st game, free kick with Oakley 30 yards out, top bag thank.you.

Only played on mates 4/5 games and its so hard to finish its untrue, not scored in open play! Will give it a big bash when I'm home at the weekend.

Also played 09 last night for comparisons, City v City against C-Man. He had Chrissy P, midway inside his own half, took on 3 of my guys then tw atted it from 35 and I swear the bar is still shaking! Unbelieveble stuff Jeff.

something thats still in the this game thats well annoying is when it passes to the wrong player. However much you point in the way you want to pass, the game is clueless and passes in a completely different direction. well annoying when you do it around your defence.

something thats still in the this game thats well annoying is when it passes to the wrong player. However much you point in the way you want to pass, the game is clueless and passes in a completely different direction. well annoying when you do it around your defence.

Do you have assisted passing on?

Archived