Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

I've nearly got the achivement for winning Titles in all major Leagues (England, Spain, France, Germany & Italy), got the treble achivement, i'm going to do the back to back titles with my english club. Who shall I start the get a 2* team with to a 5* in 4 seasons with? I'm not liking the Be A Pro Season either just seems like you have to do all the work all the time!

top by 1 point behind birmingham in my secvond season with plymouth. funnliy enough im also struggling at home but running away with games away from home!

team:

roman larrieu

frank simek

shaun barker

martin taylor

krisztian timar

bwp

yoann folly

charlie adam ©

adam hammill/ paterson (too hard to decide, both quality)

alan gow

sebastian ribas (legend)

subs:

rorrie fallon

lee hendrie

darcy blake

karl duguid

marcel seip

this game is ridiculously fun and nowhere near as repetitive as 09!

Into the playoff final in my first season at Leicester after finishing 3rd with 89 points. Destroyed QPR in the play off semis winning 6-0 on aggregate. Quite pleased with how well I'm doing given that I've signed nobody apart from 2 scouted players. Can't seem to sign anyone for some reason as none of my targets seem interested.

There's a number of bugs in MM but it's still enjoyable.

The higher you increase the wages the more chance you have of getting them

Give the a goal/ clean sheet bonus to.

so if they want 2k and it says 0% interested at the bottom give them a 5% goal bonus and £2,500 wage or soemthing and watch it increase

so if they want 2k and it says 0% interested at the bottom give them a 5% goal bonus and £2,500 wage or soemthing and watch it increase

yeah i thought the same for a bit but then realised the interest goes up when you offer more, you can get it to a max of 84/84%.

Im Man City, top of the league by miles (think I set the difficulty too easy. Oops!) and still no one wants to sign..... nightmare.

Syston pick your team in my league please.

Is anyone having problems connecting to the EA Servers at the minute?

Played this in HMV t'other day. Watched someone first and it looked ok, nothin special. Played it and really enjoyed it. The shooting was crap though, they all floated towards goal. Also a lot of wayward passing. Beat boro' 1-0 though - Fryatt with a fluffed half volley. At least it moved as if it had been.

Cheers, just signed 3 players (Nathan Dyer, F. Bodde and F. Simek) by paying them more wages than they deserve.

Need to get a new big fast striker I think - Gallagher and DJ up front has no strength and wins nothing in the air. Fryatt is plain weak and slow so I've given up on him in my second season, despite him being top scorer with 18 goals in my first season!

Have been playing this loads. Finished 3rd in my first season after a stunning unbeaten 18 game run having been 16th half way through the season. Destroyed Swansea 10-2 on aggregate in the play off final before a heartbreaking 3-2 defeat to Reading in the final.

Second season has seen a change of tactics to 3-4-1-2 and the acquisition of Freddy Guarin and Austrian powerhouse Mark Janko (16 goals in 23). Sitting 2nd with 15 games left with the top three (pompey, LCFC and Wolves miles ahead of the pack).

Have been playing this loads. Finished 3rd in my first season after a stunning unbeaten 18 game run having been 16th half way through the season. Destroyed Swansea 10-2 on aggregate in the play off final before a heartbreaking 3-2 defeat to Reading in the final.

Second season has seen a change of tactics to 3-4-1-2 and the acquisition of Freddy Guarin and Austrian powerhouse Mark Janko (16 goals in 23). Sitting 2nd with 15 games left with the top three (pompey, LCFC and Wolves miles ahead of the pack).

Similar story to me. Finished my first season 3rd, only 2 points behind Newcastle in 2nd. Battered QPR 6-0 in the play-offs but then lost 1-0 to Palace in the play-off final. Gutted.

Changed tactics to 4-4-2 diamond in the second season but got off to a disappointing start, so I've switched back to wingers and I'm back up to 4th.

I really hope EA get a patch out soon because the MM has so many bugs.

Similar story to me. Finished my first season 3rd, only 2 points behind Newcastle in 2nd. Battered QPR 6-0 in the play-offs but then lost 1-0 to Palace in the play-off final. Gutted.

Changed tactics to 4-4-2 diamond in the second season but got off to a disappointing start, so I've switched back to wingers and I'm back up to 4th.

I really hope EA get a patch out soon because the MM has so many bugs.

Hopefully!

Im so bored with Man City, 2nd season nearly finished.

Any ideas who I should be? Genoa or Atletico im thinking, Fiorentina maybe?

Any advice on bargain players/hidden gem? Got promoted to the championship with Yeovil on world class but i really need some better players or it's going to be a grim struggle.

Spend money on your scouts and negoiater ;)

Good buys for me have been:

Borre Steenslid CB from Viking Stavanger (I bought him on the last game aswell)

Emil Johansson LB\LM from Hammarby I think

Osvaldo Alonso CM from some team

Peter Kurucz GK hungarian prospect

Ricardo Chara Lerma Colombian RB

I finished 2nd in my first season with City on Legendary, lost 1 drawn 2 in the prem so far. Just got screwed by the game when it refuse to head clear against Villa in the 90th min and they scored. I do find that the game and the ref conspire against me a lot. I suppose it is partly my doing though as I insist on playing Astrit every game as he is my pet project.

Archived