Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

I never score any good goals on fifa. Only managed one free-kick so far, and that was right on the edge of the box.

easy really, just hold up on the left stick when you have charged (about 2 bars) and it should go in nearly every time.

Don't know if this has been posted, but have a look at THIS. - it sums up my feelings about Manager Mode on Fifa 10.

For me, manager mode is unplayable. There's so many glitches it's unreal. MM is the main thing I play on fifa, and it's ruining my enjoyment of the game.

They shouldn't have released it with this many bugs, it's a joke.

My main problem with it is the issue of fatigue.

Like one of the posters from the link, my fitness coach is at level 10, yet after just 2 or 3 games every single one of my players are completely nackered. And between games their fatigue level doesn't really improve.

More annoyingly, the fact that I was 3rd with Torquay in League Two, had very good board confidence, go out of the cup and bam, sacked.

Same problem NSLL. So fustrating when your players are absolutely knackered after 2/3 games.

Anyway, me and my mate made an account on the PS3 today, played 7 won 7 (online), all as England.

Darren Bent :wub:

& I scored a 40 yard beauty with Glen Johnson vs Germany, 5-1 :D The keeper didn't even move.

Wish you could upload goals from online play, the keeper didn't even move!

Am I the only one who's made it through manager mode without any real problems? The league table was fine and fitness was acceptable throughout (although struggling towards the end of the season). The only real issue I have is that my rating as a manager has hardly improved at all despite winning the league and no one will sign for me at all claiming either a) they wont get in my starting 11 or b) they wont sign for that length of contract.

I'm done with this game.

The defending is either totally overpowered or absolute dogshite.

I've lost quite a few games now because the keeper doesn't know how to pick up the ball it and just lets it roll past him backing off from it.

ive had 2 players go missing from my side on MM, whenever the score is 1-0 down or 1-1 at half time the ai will 99% win the match.

the defending is either too good or too crap and you find yourself playing the same way to score sometimes! the stamina doesnt always work for the opposition either as they will still have full stamina at 90 mins!

oh and the end of season awards thing is still crap even after they said they fixed it, ankergren for leeds got player of the year and wasnt in the best 11??? and leeds got relegated and conceded 89 goals! steven fletcher and seb ribas were joint top scorers on thirty goals and neither made it into the 11 and one of my players i loaned out to forest, played 1 game at right back (i presume, as is his natural position) and was put in the best 11, in centre mid!

completely foobed!

but i just cant stay away! although the 2 players going missing is doing my tree in. I dont mind it at plymouth but if i get to one of the big boys and lose a superstar i will be pi**ed!

I wonder - are all those bugs just XBOX 360-related or platform-independent? In either case, I suspect EA will have to come up with a fix asap. I've browsed their FIFA 10 forum a bit and some folks there suggest a patch could appear after the North American release (which is tomorrow).

Just to add, I've only started playing in MM, so I haven't yet encountered any of the issues already mentioned.

Although the assistant coach function's pants - I see the point in fielding the in-form starting eleven, but Gradel as GK...? EA, you're having a laugh. :D

Am I the only one who's made it through manager mode without any real problems? The league table was fine and fitness was acceptable throughout (although struggling towards the end of the season). The only real issue I have is that my rating as a manager has hardly improved at all despite winning the league and no one will sign for me at all claiming either a) they wont get in my starting 11 or b) they wont sign for that length of contract.

Nope, I've had no problems yet. :)

Dean Marney moving to Barcelona sums up my frustrations with MM.

How come the PC version has the Russian leagues and the 360 1 doesnt?

From what I've read, the licensing deal with the Russian League was reached too late in order to have it automatically implemented in the PS3, PC and XBOX 360 versions.

There might be a patch to solve this, though. But I'm merely speculating.

I don't know why people are playing it expecting it to have FM like accuracy. There are tens of problems on that board and only a few of them are serious. The biggest beef I've got with the game is having to be a gold member to use gameface.

Gameface is shocking. End of.

Anyhoo, found/signed some decent players including -

Andrew Driver - Hearts

Sessegnon - PSG

Lewis Holtby - Schalke

Topal - Galatasaray

Pastore - Palermo

These all go well into the 80's, some will definitely go into the 90's.

Don't know why I didn't link this, my mate gave me this:

http://www.fifafanatic.com/fifa-10-best-young-players/

Dean Marney moving to Barcelona sums up my frustrations with MM.

How come the PC version has the Russian leagues and the 360 1 doesnt?

Liam Lawrence to Arsenal on mine was quite bad. I seem to get the same transfers repeating every window, Gibbs to Bordeaux & Montolivo to AEK, for god sake.

http://www.sweetpatch.tv/index.cfm?articleid=4520

In short

The Russian League couldn't be implemented into the NG platforms because of timings within the production circle for the NG platforms PS3 and Xbox360. The Russian League was signed at a rather late date and therefore it was impossible to include it into PS3 or Xbox 360. We are really happy about having it in at least PC, PS2 and PSP and will work on having it within NG next year.

Looks like we are gunna have to wait 'til Fifa11 for the Russian League. Bummer.

Finally finished my 1st season on MM with Leicester. Won promotion in the play-offs, a Steve Howard brace in the final V Forest. And also won the FA Cup, beating Arsenal in the final.

Need to strengthen my team now though.

How much money have you got?

Archived