Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

So what bugs/glitches/oddities/negative points have you noticed with FIFA 10 so far?

Mine are:

- after standards, mostly corners, when it is cleared by the opposition or smacked wide by my own club, the opposing players in the box turn towards the goal, instead of walking off, towards the other goal. The opposite happens, too: opposing players appearing to leave the box when a corner is called

- in Be A Pro, I chose to sign for Morecambe at the end of my first (successful) season at home with Bellinzona in Switzerland as a striker, wearing the No. 10 shirt. When I saw the Morecambe teamsheet for the first time, I was surprised to find out I was playing alongside another, second Number 10 up front.

- Also, there's a few picture clippings here and there and when the keeper kicks the ball into the open, the camera move following it has a hard time scrolling smoothly

- My in-game Game Face looks a bit odd (I'd have never thought I'd look that beaten up in a football game lol)

- I haven't seen hands penalties in the box yet :P

- AI on Semi-Pro is not of the smartest sort lol

- Sometimes, opposing defenders come running at you as if they are on Speed - none of my teammates can accelerate that quickly

- Commentary gets repetitive quickly

- The FIFA Store - extra stuff (like different commentary) costs Microsoft Points - rip-off by EA?

So what bugs/glitches/oddities/negative points have you noticed with FIFA 10 so far?

- AI on Semi-Pro is not of the smartest sort lol

If your not that good then you put it on semi pro because the AI's not as good. If you are good then you have it on something higher.

Apparently, one of the secret achievements for Fifa 10 on the Xbox360 is called 'Bad Loser'.

"Select to quit and forfeit 5 xbox live games when losing".

So an achievement for quitting on live, therefore encouraging people to do so? Shambolic.

Apparently, one of the secret achievements for Fifa 10 on the Xbox360 is called 'Bad Loser'.

"Select to quit and forfeit 5 xbox live games when losing".

So an achievement for quitting on live, therefore encouraging people to do so? Shambolic.

Yeh I heard about that a while back. It's for nothing though so there really is no point. I don't even get why they would do that.

Been online and I was Chelsea and this kid was Real Madrid.

He kept on passing to Ronaldo and Kaka and doing all that skill stuff and some times failed at it.

I battered him and was winning 2-0 in the 89th minute and he quit!

Globetrotter - Win titles in all 5 major European Leagues (England, France, Italy, Germany & Spain)

This doesnt have to be done in one manager mode.

Again, you can sim them all to speed it up, or play them.

Choose the best team in the league and you should have no worrys.

England - Manchester United/Chelsea/Manchester City

France - Lyon/Marseille

Italy - AC Milan/Inter Milan

Germany - Beyer Leverkusen/Bayern Munich

Spain - Real Madrid/Barcelona

What have you done wrong?:dunno:

Ah, I think you have to do it on semi-pro and above :thumbup:

Me and my mate have been raping a Premiership season with Villa on tournament mode (legendary mode). Top by 2 points with 3 games left. Can win the league at home to Birmingham. James Collins is an absoloute ginger warlord!!!!!

Well yeah, I mean starting out at Semi-Pro certainly is fun and I've banged in goals like crazy in my first Be A Pro season. However, I found it somewhat unsatisfying, a bit repetitive as well as unrealistic (sic!), so I've recently juggled around with the difficulty settings and am now playing for Morecambe in my second season on World Class. That's about my level.

At Semi-Pro, your own defenders don't know nothing about defending. That's not a bad thing, though, as the AI on the other team regularely ignores that a thing like attacking even exists. Their defenders also usually give you way too much space to move on the sides and close down slowly. Final scores in the region of 7-0, 8-0 are not uncommon. I've had a few 10+ goals games, too.

Professional's already better. After only one game already, I could see that the opposing defenders close you down earlier when on an attack. The computer midfield and strikeforce do also create more chances for their team and you spend more time preventing them from breaking through, which means you have less time yourself for setting up goals on the other end.

World Class is ace: Morecambe away at Notts County and they got Sol Campbell, of course. Could hardly ever get past that rock, but funnily enough, the Magpies have a hard time building up a proper attack, so I take the lead through a penalty. Notts then comes back to haunt me in the second, scoring twice and I already think it's Game Over when a last-minute goal salvages the 2-2 draw for me. That's more like football, eh?

Missed out on all the game objectives, unfortunately. Was supposed to win the game, score two goals and get a Perfect 10 match rating. :ph34r:

The match objectives are really hard to achieve as soon as you get past Professional, methinks.

Finally finished my 1st season on MM with Leicester. Won promotion in the play-offs, a Steve Howard brace in the final V Forest. And also won the FA Cup, beating Arsenal in the final.

Need to strengthen my team now though.

How are you the only one to have experienced play offs? I thought I read everyone else say you needed to finish 3rd to get promoted, end of. :confused:

I've done all leagues on easy so I can get the achivement fast lol
I think it has to be professional or higher.

Semi-pro or higer.

just lost online 3-1 to spain with hereford. Its so hard to win with the crappy teams cause if the other team get a bit of luck they score, he scored a well flukey 2nd goal and i dont think the third was even a shot lol he kinda chipped it over my defence and my keeper was nowhere near it and it bounced in. Outplayed him and created quite a few chances. Has anyone got the achievement for beating a 5 star team with a haf star yet?

Well!

Went online with a perfect record of 5 wins and zero losses.

Played my first 3, won them comfortably. THEN, played some guy who was Spain (I was Argentina).

10 minutes in, Spain 3-0 Argentina. Torres & Villa were killing me. Pulles one back just before half time. Second half and he scores again, 4-1 and it looked all over. The fightback began, pulled it back, went 5-4 up. He was stunned, until an equaliser in the last minute.

Extra time, 5 mins into it, Messi scored & I won 6-5.

Epic. Best online game for me so far.

How are you the only one to have experienced play offs? I thought I read everyone else say you needed to finish 3rd to get promoted, end of. :confused:

Play offs do exist, I finished 3rd in my first season, destroyed Swansea 10-2 on aggregate before losing 3-2 to Reading in the final. 2nd season finished 3rd again (although with about 25 more points), beat Sheffield Wednesday 3-1 on aggregate before seeing off Forest 3-2 in the final aet. I was 2-0 down after 25 minutes before Fryatt struck in the 87th and 90th minutes...woke my housemates up at 2am celebrating.

Managed to strengthen quite significantly in the close season, bringing in Simon Kjaer, David Wheater, Keisuke Honda, Joe Ledley and an unknown striker called Kone.

Archived