Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

Trying to get another achievement by using a half-star team defeating a 5-star squad. I choose to beat Chelsea with Accrington Stanley.

10 minutes per half.

Went 1-0 up, conceded the equalizer a minute before half-time. Chelsea hit the bar twice.

Out of frustration, I just start an attack in the second half, dribble through a little bit.

Chelsea defenders swarming around me and I simply smash the shoot button.

Ball gets deflected by a defender and beats Cech from above in the 58th. I'm 2-1 up. Marvellous.

Then, Chelsea starts to get tired. I pass the ball nicely in their half and Mullin makes it 3-1 with 13 minutes to go.

Chelsea hit back on a counter, Anelka makes it 3-2 in the 86th.

In the 89th, Chelsea get a free-kick and then a corner kick. Even Cech comes all the way forward.

But they don't score.

Another counter attack, keeper saves it.

I win.

Blimey, now that was nerve-racking.

You can see the goal that made it 2-1 here.

Trying to get another achievement by using a half-star team defeating a 5-star squad. I choose to beat Chelsea with Accrington Stanley.

10 minutes per half.

Went 1-0 up, conceded the equalizer a minute before half-time. Chelsea hit the bar twice.

Out of frustration, I just start an attack in the second half, dribble through a little bit.

Ball gets deflected by a defender and beats Cech from above in the 58th. I'm 2-1 up. Marvellous.

Then, Chelsea starts to get tired. I pass the ball nicely in their half and Mullin makes it 3-1 with 13 minutes to go.

In the 89th, Chelsea get a free-kick and then a corner kick. Even Cech comes all the way forward.

But they don't score.

I win.

Well done - that's a lucky goal but I love how realistic FIFA10 is like that.

Played loads on my season mode.

The best game was probably Bristol City 2-4 Leicester.

Timeline:

0-1 Chris Brunt beautiful free kick. Leicester lead :)

1-1 Nicky Maynard tap in :(

2-1 Penelty from Paul Hartley, given away by Hobbs :(

2-2 Yann Kermogrant :)

2-3 Stevvvie Howard! Came on, won the ball, skinned three players, shot right footed and scored :)

2-4 Marcus Tudgay header :)

Just caned Boro 4-2 with a line up that went

Weale

Morro

Hobbs

Brown

Berner

Oakley

King

Wellens

Gallagher - Scoring all 4!! He's on FIRE at the moment

Fryatt

N'Guessan

Currently 2nd in the CCC without simming any games :cool:

Bug alert.

I had won the Polish league with Wisła Kraków with 10 games remaining and they sacked me. :(

I then had two job offers, Bray Wanderers or Dundalk. I went for Bray, won the Irish League and had two job offers, Macclesfield or stay with Bray. I decided to go with the offer from Macclesfield in CCL2, I check my fixtures and I have Barcelona in the EFA Cup first round. lol

I prefer realism so I have since started a new game with Benfica, I hope it is just a one off that bug.

Bug alert.

I had won the Polish league with Wisła Kraków with 10 games remaining and they sacked me. :(

I then had two job offers, Bray Wanderers or Dundalk. I went for Bray, won the Irish League and had two job offers, Macclesfield or stay with Bray. I decided to go with the offer from Macclesfield in CCL2, I check my fixtures and I have Barcelona in the EFA Cup first round. lol

I prefer realism so I have since started a new game with Benfica, I hope it is just a one off that bug.

lol

Only because Macclesfield would beat Barca :P

10 minutes per half.

But they don't score.

I win.

Chelsea V Accrington Stanley, nice. I did that.

Although I have to say I found it alot easier than you.

Partly because I got my missus to play as Chelsea.

Chelsea V Accrington Stanley, nice. I did that.

Although I have to say I found it alot easier than you.

Partly because I got my missus to play as Chelsea.

I now EA has online match quitters get that one special achievement.

Surely, playing against your missus counts as "cheating", too... lol

I now EA has online match quitters get that one special achievement.

Surely, playing against your missus counts as "cheating", too... lol

Not really, she was an able (well sort of) willing competitive oppoenent who wanted to play, not my problem she was shite.

Billy Kee hat trick, Peter Cech looked distraught. 6-1 the final score (I let her score)

Always seem to end up playing this with mates before leaving for town for the night so I wrote down some rules for a drinking game lol. See how fun getting pissed whilst playing fifa can get

I remember playing the Pro Evo drinking game round Ched's once. That did not end well for me.

I remember playing the Pro Evo drinking game round Ched's once. That did not end well for me.

We used to have a Pro Evo drinking game at Uni. I think you had to drink any time there was a stoppage (including throw ins), do two fingers if you got booked, and down it if you scored or got a player sent off. Something along those lines. Lethal.

Archived