Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

Someone post the official rule book to the PES drinking game.

Google so may not be what you're after :whistle:

Take a drink if you:

1: give away a free kick or penalty

2: concede a goal directly from a free kick (plus 2 more for conceding

the goal)

3: miss a penalty

Take 2 drinks if you:

1: get a yellow card

2: lose by 3 goals or less

3: conceed a goal

Take 3 drinks if you:

1: lose by 3-5 goals

Finish your drink if you:

1: score an own goal

2: get sent off

3: lose by more than 5 goals or more

anybody want a game?

my gamertag thing (I THINK) is 'phil lcfc' but im not 100% i dont know how to check? pff add me or whatever and i'll beat you by at least 2 goals. sweet

lol go to your friends' list and you will be at the top of it.

hey just bought this game! Im wondering if in manger mode they have European cup and Europa leagues? also is it just the FA cup or is there 2 cups for English clubs someone just let me know thanks x

they do have the champions league and europa league - but you have to qualify for them, even if the team you are playing as quallified last year. The league cup and Fa cup are both on there as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got this today after many months without my beloved 360. Obviously a vetren at 2 player but 1 and career is incredible I can really tell the difference to 09 which in itself was amazing.

Currently 5th with city after 12 games on world class... However just knocked Liverpool out of the 4th round of the CC at Anfield. Agger sent off on 55 for bringing down Waggy clean through then a minute later Wellens to King 25 yards out and OH MY GOD PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING, top bag, thank you, I exploded...controller disconnected, drink spilt the lot.

Danny N'G then decided to seal it in the last minute with a break away as they pushed for a leveller.

I will easily be on this right through to sunlight. Already turned down C-Mans offer of a night out earlier purely due to this!

Will hopefully be back on live very soon.

Going into the am on this again.

Cov away, 1-0 down Weale is sent off for a last man dash and lunge on Best who was clean throughbut outside area, put Wayne in goal heroic display. Up pops Yann with the last kick to nick a point. Mayhem.

I'm well useless with my shooting- tap ins, chips and one on one are fine but long distance shooting, I just can't do :( what is the secret?

On long distance shots. When in space outside the box you have to start running so you are facing towards either corner and then its just down to how much power you put on the shot. Letting go of the run button just before you shoot will help keep it on target

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this seems a strange question but does anyone else find that the vast majority of their league games are played at night? And does anyone know how to change this? I remember on FIFA 09 it would take the weather settings from the last played exhibition, but this doesn't appear to apply on FIFA 10.

just signed vagner love and theo walcott for leicester in the jan transfer window to try and nick the title (sat in second at the mo - 2 points behind newcastle and due to play them in 4 games time)

Scored 3 goals each on their debut, Morrison sent off so brought off fryatt for Powell with bruno moving to centre back, leaving vagner to battle up front.

Vagner wins a penalty, powell steps up and rolls it into the corner. Leicester 7 - 0 Palace.

What is the best formatation to play with in the manager mode?

I play 3-4-3 but Campbell and Boyd find themseves in the defensieve postition too much and I'm not scoring enough :(

In second season, am currently 6th in championship on World Class difficulty

I play between Professional and World Class difficulty and finished my season.

However, got to the F.A. Cup Final against Manchester City. I beat Manchester United on pens and Arsenal 5-2 to get here.

Dopey.

Loving Be a Pro, I think the achievements are a much better way of keeping the game interesting.

I may be being completely blind/stupid, but on Be A Pro, how do you improve your ability? The only way I can do it is by getting specific Accomplishments, but I remember on 09 you would get points for your successes and achieving what your manager set you and then improve ability as the season went on.

Whereas I can't find that option on this year's...

But I ddi score my first bicycle kick against Arsenal in my season :P

I may be being completely blind/stupid, but on Be A Pro, how do you improve your ability? The only way I can do it is by getting specific Accomplishments, but I remember on 09 you would get points for your successes and achieving what your manager set you and then improve ability as the season went on.

Whereas I can't find that option on this year's...

But I ddi score my first bicycle kick against Arsenal in my season :P

Yeah, there's not an option to do that and I think it's a good thing. On the last game you'd just become the perfect player after a while, but I think it works better in 10 because you improve by playing the game in a certain way. The way you play essentially shapes the kind of player you are and it's taking me ages. I'm only 72 overall I feel like I've been playing for weeks.

Probably one of, if not THE most infuriating yet addictive games I've ever played.

I'm into my second season on Manager Mode, and after winning the CCC and FA Cup with Leicester (2/3 of the season amateur, 1/3 semi-pro) I left for Genoa, where I am doing pretty good, having won everything.

The only thing I find infuriating is the opposition goalie, who saves every shot it seems, and the fact that any chip I do now seems to fail. The fact that I could win most games 7 or 8-0 if it wasn't for my damn inability to finish. And my frustrations at not being able to get in a proper tackle when defending, yet I hardly ever concede... ARGH!

Don't get me started on online play though. Why can't people have some variety... instead of Chelsea/Man U/Barcelona/Real Madrid/Inter/AC/Juventus. YAWN. It's a spiral too because I can't be a lesser team, else I'll get creamed.. another ARGH.

That said, I fooking love the game! :D

Yeah, there's not an option to do that and I think it's a good thing. On the last game you'd just become the perfect player after a while, but I think it works better in 10 because you improve by playing the game in a certain way. The way you play essentially shapes the kind of player you are and it's taking me ages. I'm only 72 overall I feel like I've been playing for weeks.

Ah okay, glad I'm not being an idiot :sweating: haha.

Yeah I've worked my way up to 74 overall, although one shit game and it drops to 73 and the Reputation drops a fair bit too.

There's some quality young South American players on Manager mode my scout is advising me to get.

It is a shame they are fictional, although they have more believable names this year. I wish my Albanian striker Hamdi Bogdani were real, he's the new Berbs.

Archived