Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

Just sold Max Gradel and bought Gael Kakuta for the same money. Obviously winning the Prem with City and upgrading my negotiation team helped enormously :thumbup:

I'm actually doing ok on this online, Winning more than i'm losing, Scoring quite easily and moving up the levels quickly. I've kept clear from the ranked games on this until about a week ago as on Fifa 09 I was terrible online and had quite an embarrassing record online but doing very well (so far) on the ranked online play.

Freekicks are really easy on here, I think I scored 1 on Fifa 09, I've scored loads on Fifa 10, I love it when people foul me on the edge of the box thinking "Ah got the foul in he won't score now"...Bang, Scored from the freekick :cool:

Connected up to live about an hour ago. First thing I did was spank someone 7 -1. I was Inter, they were Manchester United. I much prefer this to Fifa 09 in terms of attacking. Defending is a bit harder but I'm getting there.

Played as Man Utd a few times, There awful, Well I don't get on well playing as them anyway.

I find Man City or Liverpool the best teams to play as online.

Played as Man Utd a few times, There awful, Well I don't get on well playing as them anyway.

I find Man City or Liverpool the best teams to play as online.

Chelsea aren't too bad for me.

Although I had a problem trying to play with one of my mates the other day.

He would invite me, I'd respond to the invite, and then nothing would happen...same thing happened for him when I would invite him for a game.

Any ideas why that would happen?

Chelsea aren't too bad for me.

Although I had a problem trying to play with one of my mates the other day.

He would invite me, I'd respond to the invite, and then nothing would happen...same thing happened for him when I would invite him for a game.

Any ideas why that would happen?

Freezing on the team selection page is that what you mean?

I always have that problem does my head in, I have been told several times that it's to do with opening ports on your router or something, I do not have a clue whatsoever on those type of things so just have to struggle through and get pissed off with the problem.

Freezing on the team selection page is that what you mean?

I always have that problem does my head in, I have been told several times that it's to do with opening ports on your router or something, I do not have a clue whatsoever on those type of things so just have to struggle through and get pissed off with the problem.

Exactly that.

Sometimes it's fine and sometimes it's not. Guess I'll just carry on and see how it goes.

My Be A Pro season is going well.

In the 4th season with Leicester. Got to National Level and looking forward to playing in the Be A Pro International Cup!

Finally got my ping working, and got MOTM in two online team games in a row. Scored the winner just before Half Time in a 2-1 victory over Barcelona (We were Real) Then defended like a gladiator and scored in Marseille's 4-1 win over Arsenal

I am a fvcking machine. Now all I need to do is to actually be able to be competitive in head to head games!

Also, finishing a season on Real soon, started at Leicester, promoted and the FA Cup, won Serie A with Genoa, now tearing up the opposition at Real. Granted, I am on semi-pro, but I am rubbish defensively. I will move up to professional to try that when i'm done with Madrid though :fc:

Archived