Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

Please will they f king sort out the online mode on ps3? It was sh it that they didn't resolve the connection problems in FIFA 09 but if they do nothing about it this year then that will mean 3 years of online play being ruined.

Maybe you should sort out your f king internet connection :P

Mines been fine ;)

Personally, I think that was yours. You were host, (as in you invited him) and when I played it after, it was fine.

That only determines who the home team is.

And, actually, you even said at the time that your dad was downloading something, which would inevitably put pressure on the connection from your end! :)

That only determines who the home team is.

And, actually, you even said at the time that your dad was downloading something, which would inevitably put pressure on the connection from your end! :)

If the connection of the home team is poor, then it will lag.

Yes, but straight after, I played it and it was fine.

Anyway...FIFA 10 looks awesome. :D

Don't judge a game by its trailer(s).

I have sympathies for the FIFA series, but you lot start sounding the same like the PES faithful who're jizzing themselves about every single new snippet of video that is leaking before the official release.

Wait for the Demo. Then come back. :thumbup:

Don't judge a game by its trailer(s).

I have sympathies for the FIFA series, but you lot start sounding the same like the PES faithful who're jizzing themselves about every single new snippet of video that is leaking before the official release.

Wait for the Demo. Then come back. :thumbup:

You are right but it seems like the developers are listening as each Fifa comes out... Fifa 08 = solid, decent game, Fifa 09 = very good game and Fifa 10 well hopefully even better.. I think they have learned when it comes to making a football game nowadays, there previous versions were awful and PES took the crown for many years, then EA decided to actually bother and Konami just got lazy..and Fifa imo has took the crown two years in a row now

It would be great to see two amazing footie games on the market from seeing the videos, pics, etc we COULD have that this year but i'm seeing more improvement again from a Fifa game so my opinion and hell i could be wrong is that Fifa will take the crown again this year!

If the connection of the home team is poor, then it will lag.

Yes, but straight after, I played it and it was fine.

Anyway...FIFA 10 looks awesome. :D

And if the connection of the away team is poor, then it will lag.

If the connection of either team is poor, then it will lag :).

Check out the interview with EA Sports' FIFA 10 producer David Rutter for some more info on the vast options and possibilities within the game (it's the second clip - duration=21 mins):

http://www.ps3community.ch/2009/08/23/fifa...-und-interview/

Looks like I'll have to go for a 720-HD TV sometimes soon. ^_^

Check out the interview with EA Sports' FIFA 10 producer David Rutter for some more info on the vast options and possibilities within the game (it's the second clip - duration=21 mins):

http://www.ps3community.ch/2009/08/23/fifa...-und-interview/

Looks like I'll have to go for a 720-HD TV sometimes soon. ^_^

Virtual pro makes me wanna sex wee!!

Archived