Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

I played as Inter in 09 and did Ok, took ages to get into it though, on 10 I'm in immense form. Hate playing against Liverpool though, a couple of players are far better than they should be and Torres is fooking impossible to tackle.

That said I was 1 - 0 down with 10 minutes to go, went all out attack and scored straight away, they pushed for a winner then I scored on the break. Then that repeated. I won 4 - 1. Thank you Eto'o and your grossly overestimated heading ability.

And Sjneider for the last minute equiliser in my 4 - 4 with someone as Liverpool. Quality free kick.

I was awful today, Been really good online up until today, No matter what team I just couldn't score/win, Seriously damaged my online stats today which we're looking really good. >_<

TBH though the referee didn't help me at all today, Its obviously the way I was playing but it seemed no matter what match, no matter what I did, I conceaded fouls all the time, every challenge I made I got a player sent off, and any challenge on one of my players from the opposition never ever got a foul given. There were a few times I never made a challenge and the ref gave a foul/red card, Was getting proper pissed off.

What's everybody's biggest win or loss online so far?

Biggest win - Wolfsburg 9 Chelsea 1

One of those games where you don't realise how bad the other player is for a start but they collapse big time once you go a couple up. Played to the end though so fair play.

Biggest defeat - Benfica 0 Udinese 5

This guy was one of the top people at an online league i played at. He was the current 'winner stays on' challenge champ as well (i got to choose the star rating*) and was different class.

S'all about the 'pass and move' style. They can't live with it.

I agree with this, knowing where you're going to pass it to even before you've finished the previous pass is excellent, and (especially in online team play) people can't handle it, and you'll generally find that space opens up easier than a hookers va-jay-jay

Still not happening for me, I've currently lost 6 in a row :cry::@

I think what happening is i've got myself up to level 8, but now obviously i'm playing people at a better level (My average game is v Level 4 apparently).

Doing my head in though, Might have to retire from online play on Fifa soon :giggle:

Its one of not many games that gets me properly angry.

Archived