Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

1-0 down half time. Won 6-1. Yes I am God :cool:

How many times did you hack down their players though?

I'm doing pretty well online - played about 30 ranked games, only lost 5 or so. I've played as Leicester against the likes of Barcelona and Man U recently - and beat them. Quite satisfying really.

I'm on level 16 now with over 2000 points, even though I barely play more than once a week.

How many times did you hack down their players though?

I'm doing pretty well online - played about 30 ranked games, only lost 5 or so. I've played as Leicester against the likes of Barcelona and Man U recently - and beat them. Quite satisfying really.

I'm on level 16 now with over 2000 points, even though I barely play more than once a week.

You're boring.

At least I play fair.

As do I but, let's be fair, everytime you comment in this thread it's saying I hack players down so you're pretty much like a broken record; one that was never good or accurate in the first place either seeing as I don't. Stfu about me cos it's boring me :thumbup:

Had a few fun games earlier against this guy.

Fulham 4-1 Portsmouth

Lyon 5-2 Bordeaux

Sunderland 9-0 Portsmouth

Kenwyne Jones. :wub:

Oh and for Lyon with Michel Bastos, I scored the best free kick ever!

Bearing in mind this guy is skill level 22.

Had a few fun games earlier against this guy.

Fulham 4-1 Portsmouth

Lyon 5-2 Bordeaux

Sunderland 9-0 Portsmouth

Kenwyne Jones. :wub:

Oh and for Lyon with Michel Bastos, I scored the best free kick ever!

Bearing in mind this guy is skill level 22.

Maybe Obviously it was his brother or mate playing :P

As do I but, let's be fair, everytime you comment in this thread it's saying I hack players down so you're pretty much like a broken record; one that was never good or accurate in the first place either seeing as I don't. Stfu about me cos it's boring me :thumbup:

The truth clearly hurts.

Why don't you give me a game some time and show me that I'm wrong? Cos every time we played on FIFA 09 you hacked me down deliberately time and time again and always got at least one man sent off. Others who played you on FIFA 09 also made the same comments.

And b*llocks do you play fair.

The truth clearly hurts.

Why don't you give me a game some time and show me that I'm wrong? Cos every time we played on FIFA 09 you hacked me down deliberately time and time again and always got at least one man sent off. Others who played you on FIFA 09 also made the same comments.

And b*llocks do you play fair.

handbags.jpg

Just played a couple more games online, first one I was winning 5-3 when the other guy quit. Then the second was tight, 2-2 HT, 3-3 10 mins after ht :giggle: Then he gave me the ball from a goal kick, and I just stood there for him to take it back but he lunged into me with his keeper and gave me a penalty. So I punished the simpleton and made it 4-3. Then got a 5th soon after and he quit aswell.

Played 4 won 4 :D Scored 24 lol

Archived