Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

:giggle:

Nope. Admittedly you did beat me 5-3 the game before as Birmingham V Leicester. You'dthink Brazil V Spain is a much fairer match.

Brazil v Spain?? Nah you must have played someone else. I was going to let the 5-3 one pass but I was delighted with the Fulham 6 - 2 Blackburn game that I messed you up in!! :P:cool:

Need to start a manager mode with someone and stick with it past the first transfer window, not sure who though.

Leicester obviously, lol.

3rd season with them now:

1st season = 13th in Championship

2nd season = 1st in Championship

3rd season = currently 2nd in Premier

If only life was as simple as FIFA10

:scarf:

R.Turnball

Rafael A.Song M.Richards K.Gibbs

B.Schweinsteiger A.Ramsey Rodwell Pedro

Ashley H(Me) J.Vaughan

D.Gibson

Fabio

R.Koren

A.Meitie

G.Zuiverloon

J.Evans

M.Chopra

D.Sturridge

Thats my Leicester squad off the top of my head, I have more players but carnt remember them. So far Played 16, Won 16 Scored 50 Conceeded 5. I've scored 23 and got 6 assists :)

Had a match today where the whole pitch was covered in snow. Not like usual matches where it's just patches.

Could hardly see the lines on the pitch. And I don't get why there isn't an orange ball. Having a white ball in snow isn't really good to play with lol

Had a match today where the whole pitch was covered in snow. Not like usual matches where it's just patches.

Could hardly see the lines on the pitch. And I don't get why there isn't an orange ball. Having a white ball in snow isn't really good to play with lol

Start an exhibition match, in the pre game options switch to the yellow ball, back out to the main menu, manually save your profile, load your manager mode and the ball will be permanently the yellow one, just change it to white once past February or so :)

Start an exhibition match, in the pre game options switch to the yellow ball, back out to the main menu, manually save your profile, load your manager mode and the ball will be permanently the yellow one, just change it to white once past February or so :)

Cheers nice one.

Same apply for Be A Pro as well then I guess :)?

Cheers nice one.

Same apply for Be A Pro as well then I guess :)?

The ball you chose should end up being the default ball for all modes now I think, only play MM myself so can only vouch for it working in that mode, I use the yellow Puma one in winter :)

Back on this after a couple of month break - Hardly have a match that goes to pens anymore whereas in 09 that seemed to happen no end.

I'm the opposite, so many 0-0's, just can't get the ball in the net :(

Had about 20 shots to some guy's 2 earlier, finished just 1-0.

Right i've had plenty of problems with online connection on Fifa, but never this problem before;

When I go onto team selection and I actually connect with someone, in the top right hand corner you have the 'latency' symbol (Like a triangle, sort of like this llll if you know what I mean?) anyway it's only got 1 or 2 of the bars and it's red, presumably that means a connection but a bad connection? If its good you've probably got 3 or 4 bars and they are green?

Yet my connection on my computer/laptop and to the PS3 is fine, It seems to keep disconnecting me to the EA Servers but I still seem to be signed in to my PS3 account, so does anyone know what's happening?

I've disconnected from the internet and set it all back up on my PS3, same problem still happens.

There's a problem with the EA Servers as well. I know of several people having problems connecting. The only problem I have is when I try to have a quick head to head it just gets stuck on the team selection screen and then disconnects.

Oh good, atleast it's not something to do with my connection!

Sounds like experiencing the problems people are having with the EA Servers.

Yeah I have the problem when you go into Head to Head and it freezes on team selection screen, I've been told several times it's to do with my router and i've got to open certain ports, but when I tried it fucked with the whole internet connection throughout the house on laptop's/PC's/PS3, so i've just left it alone, I ain't got a clue when it comes to messing with these thing, I just end up getting pissed off, It usually results in me punching and dropkicking things across the room - i.e. The Router.

The ball you chose should end up being the default ball for all modes now I think, only play MM myself so can only vouch for it working in that mode, I use the yellow Puma one in winter :)

Yeah it worked cheers :).

Also, got a problem with playing some of my friends online. We'll invite each other to a game and then accept, and then you're unable to select a team?

It's that or I'll send an invite to him, he'll accept, and then I can change my team but it just stays on 'Waiting for Opponent' on my page, even though he's accepted?

Archived