Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

Yeah it worked cheers :).

Also, got a problem with playing some of my friends online. We'll invite each other to a game and then accept, and then you're unable to select a team?

It's that or I'll send an invite to him, he'll accept, and then I can change my team but it just stays on 'Waiting for Opponent' on my page, even though he's accepted?

Is your NAT open?

I'm having a problem where the controller 2 doesn't work in FIFA. If you switch it to position 3 it work but not position 2. When you go to controller setting page, it just say undefined rather that X pass R1 sprint etc.

Anyone got any ideas?

Just beat GLC 8-3 on aggregate :P

First match he beat me 3-2.

Second match I thrashed him with Arsenal 5-1 against Juve :D

Second game my players didn't turn up, tbf it was about even over two legs :P and it was 7-4 on agg i scored 3 in the first and 1 in the last and you got 2 in the first and 5 in the last?

Second game my players didn't turn up, tbf it was about even over two legs :P and it was 7-4 on agg i scored 3 in the first and 1 in the last and you got 2 in the first and 5 in the last?

Ah yeah my bad!

Still beat ya :P. First game I made so many shit decisions haha. Like one-on-ones with Saha went for the lob couple times but fooked it up.

Online club championships is so annoying, my player in manager mode goes past fast defenders such as Ashley Cole really easily then online he struggles to get past 50/60 rated players or if i'm past them they catch up with me really quick, WHY? :mad:

Right i've had plenty of problems with online connection on Fifa, but never this problem before;

When I go onto team selection and I actually connect with someone, in the top right hand corner you have the 'latency' symbol (Like a triangle, sort of like this llll if you know what I mean?) anyway it's only got 1 or 2 of the bars and it's red, presumably that means a connection but a bad connection? If its good you've probably got 3 or 4 bars and they are green?

Yet my connection on my computer/laptop and to the PS3 is fine, It seems to keep disconnecting me to the EA Servers but I still seem to be signed in to my PS3 account, so does anyone know what's happening?

I've disconnected from the internet and set it all back up on my PS3, same problem still happens.

OH FFS! :frusty:

It's doing it again, I've just had 3 games all working fine - And me winning them all :thumbup:

Now i've just gone to have another game, and it doing this shitty low latency thing.

FFS!

finally on live now. T Moore 14.

Won 1st 3-0 lcfc v England

then 2nd I was slyed big time

Played AC Milan with City, 1-0 down last kick of the game Waggy steals in and pokes home, little wafa quit game. What a tit.

This could be huge. Fancy a quick game?

Just had the stupidest game in history. Guy was blatantly trying to make me quit, he chose the same colour kit as me at the start, then paused it no end during the match :rolleyes: Anyway, once I went 3-0 up after 85 mins he quit himself. Tit.

Played 7 won 7 online against randomers.

Archived