Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

This could be huge. Fancy a quick game?

Whenever I was in the lobby you'd just started and I didn't want to wait.

don't think i'll be on till Sunday now weaakkkk.

Just completely destroyed a Villa wankshaft who brought his keeper out tried the tricks, anyway by the time steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve made it 4-0 with 30 on the clock he was off.

just won 4-2 at Anfield that was sweet.

Then 1st loss, 0-0 against Inter, didn't want to bottle it, accepted et and got done 3-1.

All these games playing as LCFC obviously.

Why is it when you play as Leicester and people score against you, they celebrate fully and watch the replays, yet when you equalise or take the lead and do the same, they decide to quit the game?? lol

well annoying that is lol. I ran over the halfway line and had no pressure yesterday. launched it from about 45 yards with steve howard into the top corner. Dont think the guy was best pleased haha. "your opponent has disconnected".

Why is it when you play as Leicester and people score against you, they celebrate fully and watch the replays, yet when you equalise or take the lead and do the same, they decide to quit the game?? lol

Same problem I have as well takes the piss. :angry:

well annoying that is lol. I ran over the halfway line and had no pressure yesterday. launched it from about 45 yards with steve howard into the top corner. Dont think the guy was best pleased haha. "your opponent has disconnected".
Same problem I have as well takes the piss. :angry:

Makes it worse when they're either a 4 n half or 5 star team and they're on the headset giving it some but go quiet and start moaning when they begin losing lol

Just annoying seeing as when they quit it doesn't register that you've won. :angry:

Makes it worse when they're either a 4 n half or 5 star team and they're on the headset giving it some but go quiet and start moaning when they begin losing lol

Just annoying seeing as when they quit it doesn't register that you've won. :angry:

Yes it does?

It does on the PS3, Gives you a 3-0 win.

Yes it does?
It does on the PS3, Gives you a 3-0 win.

Gay. Hasn't been on mine for some reason. Unamused by this.

Ahhh well, was beating Man City 4-0 after 25 mins before he quit. Then beat a Stoke fan 7-1, which was a personal favourite.

Gone back to my losing ways.

Had pretty much a whole day on the game yesterday, lost 1 or 2 games - Couldn't lose yesterday!

Today, can't pass, can't move forward, can't shoot, can't score, had probably about 8 games today, won 1 and think that was because the opposition quit, Really is frustrating, Chucked the controller over the other side of the room a few times, tried to snap the controller a few times. I don't get angry with games - With the exception of this game. :@

Doing my fucking nut in this game!

Went through a bad spell a few weeks ago then got back and started winning again, so much so that I went through a whole day on the game earlier this week and must have only lost 1 or 2 games, but i've experiencing the bad spell again can't buy a win, and it's seriously pissing me off, I battering the opposition but just can't score.

Archived