Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

fifa players who can only use fast players and run in and do dirty cut backs are starting to piss me off now.

Yet the cunts get away with it, and I get a foul given against me when I muscle someone of the ball or just clip them.

Oh oops, I read it that you were on about players sliding from behind, still the point remains the same.

I've just lost patience with this game.

I sign on today, find that Rooney's become my arena player (somehow). I panic, and look through my manager modes. They're still there, thank God. I look at my virtual pro, and it starts trying to teach me how to create one. Fuck off. And then, I check my online stats. All reset. I've backed this game despite a lot of flaws, and a disastrous manager mode which I still play religiously.

But Fifa, can go FUCK ITSELF.

I've just lost patience with this game.

I sign on today, find that Rooney's become my arena player (somehow). I panic, and look through my manager modes. They're still there, thank God. I look at my virtual pro, and it starts trying to teach me how to create one. Fuck off. And then, I check my online stats. All reset. I've backed this game despite a lot of flaws, and a disastrous manager mode which I still play religiously.

But Fifa, can go FUCK ITSELF.

lol Even FIFA doesn't like you.

Can the fooking keepers not stay on their line at all?

Even the pressing Y once or twice when they're charging doesn't work, they just keep on fooking coming and get caught in no-mans land.

Autoswitch is also annoying me, I turned it off, but it's still autoswitching my players at gay times letting them through.

I'm in groin grabbingly good form. Number 7 was Fiorentina V Seville. Seville went 1 up after 3 minutes, I make some slow pressure and hit a cross in, it catches a slight deflection on the way in and bounces in off the bar. Goal from the corner flag, it was beautiful.

How do you upload videos to the EA website?

I'm in groin grabbingly good form. Number 7 was Fiorentina V Seville. Seville went 1 up after 3 minutes, I make some slow pressure and hit a cross in, it catches a slight deflection on the way in and bounces in off the bar. Goal from the corner flag, it was beautiful.

How do you upload videos to the EA website?

For PS3, you go on the instant replay, and then you have an option to upload a screenshot or upload the video of the goal itself.

Don't give up, you'll suddenly hit form, I have recently. I was lounging around on a win/loss cycle and now I seem to be unstoppable, I've notched up 17 wins on the bounce now! Including a memorable 10 - 1 win over Barca as Inter, I knew it was going to be a good one from the moment I scored within a minute of kick off.

Left bumper button plus pass is what I find to be the key. That and an Italian team, I've only been using teams from Italy on-line.

Played MK Dons V Norwich and then Dons v Southampton after losing my streak and losing a couple more (Including one 7 -1 :()

MK Dons 3 - 1 Norwich

I was 4 up at Southampton until the bastard quit.

They still count as wins tho when people quit, 3-0 ;)

Archived