Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

Was just 5-2 up against Real Madrid (playing as city) when the disabled quit. Is there anything funnier than some cockend trying to do stepovers and spins with Ronaldo, only to get owned by Bruno Berner every fooking time? Surely only when he switches flanks and gets nailed by Neilson :giggle:

Don't give up, you'll suddenly hit form, I have recently. I was lounging around on a win/loss cycle and now I seem to be unstoppable, I've notched up 17 wins on the bounce now! Including a memorable 10 - 1 win over Barca as Inter, I knew it was going to be a good one from the moment I scored within a minute of kick off.

Left bumper button plus pass is what I find to be the key. That and an Italian team, I've only been using teams from Italy on-line.

The annoying part is I can't give up anyway, it's addictive.

I really have just gone shit now for some random reason.

Thing is i'm not even enjoying played the game online anymore, yet I can't help but play on it. Think I might invest in a new game if I can see something that takes me fancy, there's not alot out that does though :unsure:

Could just resort back to Need For Speed: Shift. :dunno:

Went on this for a few hours last night.

Played same guy about 6 times. Beat him four times, he beat me twice, both when I was Arsenal, both 1-0.

And I beat this guy who then sent me a message saying 'fuck you' lol.

My record stands W23, D1 and L6.

Yesterday i was playing this guy online with Leicester and he was reading he was winning 1-0.Then he started to show off by taking the goalie out this was a bad move for him as i just took the ball and lobbed him with kermo and scored in extra time again with kermo just as the game was about to end he quit the game.Then i sent him a message saying f u cant take it i beat you with Leicester.Does anyone know if they quit on xbox live does this mean you get a 3-0 a win or what? :thumbup:

Yesterday i was playing this guy online with Leicester and he was reading he was winning 1-0.Then he started to show off by taking the goalie out this was a bad move for him as i just took the ball and lobbed him with kermo and scored in extra time again with kermo just as the game was about to end he quit the game.Then i sent him a message saying f u cant take it i beat you with Leicester.Does anyone know if they quit on xbox live does this mean you get a 3-0 a win or what? :thumbup:

It counts as a win yeah. A lot of people can't take losing, and I find a very large percentage of people will quit as soon as they go 2 behind, or 1 behind if they were originally leading.

One time I was playing this lad, he was 2-0 up and was being such a cunt about it. Using up all his pauses just for fun, keeping the ball in the corner (this was still first half) and when I fought back to 2-2, he quit and called me a 'gook' via personal message. All completely ridiculous.

I'll be around from 6 onwards if you want a game pal.

It counts as a win yeah. A lot of people can't take losing, and I find a very large percentage of people will quit as soon as they go 2 behind, or 1 behind if they were originally leading.

One time I was playing this lad, he was 2-0 up and was being such a cunt about it. Using up all his pauses just for fun, keeping the ball in the corner (this was still first half) and when I fought back to 2-2, he quit and called me a 'gook' via personal message. All completely ridiculous.

I'll be around from 6 onwards if you want a game pal.

One reason I don't tend to play ranked head to head matches to often because they quit a lot.I play a lot with pro club online i enjoy that a lot more.

I was finally winning a game, It was the 85 minutes, out of no-where, no lag, no slow gameplay the E.A Server disconnects and connection with opponent is lost, I check my stats...I've lost the bastard game. I fucking hate it, but can't give it up.

:@ :@ :@

I was finally winning a game, It was the 85 minutes, out of no-where, no lag, no slow gameplay the E.A Server disconnects and connection with opponent is lost, I check my stats...I've lost the bastard game. I fucking hate it, but can't give it up.

:@ :@ :@

Same thing happened to me.

Was 3-0 at Half-time...and I thought the guy had quit. But it took me straight to the main menu and it said my connection with EA Servers had been lost. First time that had ever happened to me and I was annoyed to say the least!!

Same thing happened to me.

Was 3-0 at Half-time...and I thought the guy had quit. But it took me straight to the main menu and it said my connection with EA Servers had been lost. First time that had ever happened to me and I was annoyed to say the least!!

Now I score a goal to go ahead in the game and the circle symbol thing came up (As if you were experiencing lag or connection was gonna drop) but automatically when into the pause menu, and froze, I left it for about 5 minutes - knowing the liklyhood of the game still being playable was unlikely but left it for about 5 minutes anyway, I then just rebooted my PS3, because I couldn't do anything else. :@

Potter just took a HUGE beating from Stoke :wub:

I seriously, seriously, absolutely, 100% would LOVE IT if you played with Stoke against me. I'd fucking destroy you and put you off playing the game for the rest of your life, you stupid Pottery cunt.

I love this game. Sestak. :wub:

Archived