Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

I seriously, seriously, absolutely, 100% would LOVE IT if you played with Stoke against me. I'd fucking destroy you and put you off playing the game for the rest of your life, you stupid Pottery cunt.

I love this game. Sestak. :wub:

STOKE!

Tomorrow night, me v you, Stoke v whoever. Ricardo and Sanli will destroy you.

STOKE!

Tomorrow night, me v you, Stoke v whoever. Ricardo and Sanli will destroy you.

You're so disgustingly lucky I'm back at uni until Saturday otherwise your Fifa life would be finished. I beat Villa 9-0 with Sunderland earlier. They're better than Stoke. Much better. I would end you.

You're so disgustingly lucky I'm back at uni until Saturday otherwise your Fifa life would be finished. I beat Villa 9-0 with Sunderland earlier. They're better than Stoke. Much better. I would end you.

lol

I actually love Fifa atm, this carling cup thing me Mikey and co are doing is brilliant.

Had the weirdest dream last night about playing this in a room with some of you. Haven't even picked up a FIFA game since RTWC in 1998.

I was Swansea and beat SUAS 1 - 0 with a cheeky Nathan Dyer finish (he was ridiculously fast) proving you get beginner's luck in dreams too.

Thought I'd share that ridiculously uninteresting nugget of my day with you!

If I had an Xbox, or you had a PS3, you'd be put firmly in place :P

Disgustingly bold claim, that!

Although to be fair, I am largely the Arsenal of the online world in that I keep the ball practically all game and have the finishing abilities of Akinbiyi. When it clicks, though, I'm out of sight by the half hour. I hardly ever get to finish games online anymore. >_<

Disgustingly bold claim, that!

Although to be fair, I am largely the Arsenal of the online world in that I keep the ball practically all game and have the finishing abilities of Akinbiyi. When it clicks, though, I'm out of sight by the half hour. I hardly ever get to finish games online anymore. >_<

You're the Arsenal of the Xbox World.

Me for PS3 world ;).

Nah I try not to be the same team ALL the time. I try and mix it up a bit, even if the opponent is always Inter or Barcelona. Love beating them with a lower-rated team :D

You're the Arsenal of the Xbox World.

Me for PS3 world ;).

Nah I try not to be the same team ALL the time. I try and mix it up a bit, even if the opponent is always Inter or Barcelona. Love beating them with a lower-rated team :D

Nah, if I'm playing a mate, I'll be a team of the same star-rating as them (obviously I wait for them to choose first). Otherwise, it's usually Leicester but has been known to be Bochum, St Pauli, Fenerbahce and the like. Any team with atmosphere is good to win with in my books. :D

Oh, and I've found that Sunderland are the most destructive attacking force in the Premier League on Fifa. Deary me.

Nah, if I'm playing a mate, I'll be a team of the same star-rating as them (obviously I wait for them to choose first). Otherwise, it's usually Leicester but has been known to be Bochum, St Pauli, Fenerbahce and the like. Any team with atmosphere is good to win with in my books. :D

Oh, and I've found that Sunderland are the most destructive attacking force in the Premier League on Fifa. Deary me.

Been on the receiving end of Bent/Jones destroying me a couple of times with my brother re-creating the Premier League.

He's Arsenal.

I'm Chelsea (who have no good back-up strikers). I lost my first 5 games, but am now top after 20 games :D

I'll concede Jamie is one Hell of an animal at this. His finishing is ridiculous.

However I'm not fully up his arse yet, I'll be back, my excuse for that failure was Vermaalen seeing red 5 in.

In which case, explain the Bochum game..? ;)

Sestak is amazing. :wub:

We'll see again on Saturday hopefully Tom. After I destroy Dev, of course.

In which case, explain the Bochum game..? ;)

Sestak is amazing. :wub:

We'll see again on Saturday hopefully Tom. After I destroy Dev, of course.

Rusty - hadn't been on in a week, no experience of Frankfurt...

I'm home saturday day then busy at night back here, sorry babes.

Fuming.

Just been Leicester v FC Porto, was winning 2-0, as usual I let them score in the 75 minutes, then last minute he scored again, He then goes on to beat me 4-2 in extra time.

:frusty:

I can't bear to look at my stats at the moment, must have lost something like 20 in a row, not even joking, it's doing my head in but can't give it up >_<

Think I might play online with Leicester more often, rather than reluctantly conforming to the 5 star teams at the wishes of my opponent.

Just played against Standard Liege, and a comfortable 3-0 win.

Dany N'Guessan set the tone for the game with a 30-yard beauty - curled it right into the top corner.

Waghorn and Gallagher also slotted home and could have had several more.

Shut it.

And hey, was making it realistic!! lol

Gave up a little in the Celtic match obviously!

Made me laugh, how you messaged me saying 'fancy getting beaten' lol u didn't play that bad, just not as good as me :P

Archived