Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

Played GLC earlier, first game was good, I was Man City he was Tottenham, he beat me 4-3 A.E.T. Then played him again where I battered him 10-3 I was Man Utd he was Juventus, good games :thumbup:

:cry:

First game was really good,

Hit a terrible patch of form recently, I'm creating loads of chances but just keep getting hit on the break, one game i hit the post 10 times in the first half then the other team broke away and scored in the 90th minute :mad:

Juventus can suck my penis on this game, absolute wank.

Just started a manager mode with Everton, completed a successful pre-season. Nothing worth bothering about in the transfer market as there is literally nothing better than what I have at the moment.

OMG! BRILLIANT!

Just beat some fucking Barca bumboy with Leicester, well I say beat - He quit, but he was 1-0, He had to foul me infront of the box, Oakley scores a beaut of a freekick the Barca bumboy quits.

I'm come to the conclusion now, my record is now shite, ruined, was good but I now have many more losses than wins, i'm never going to make them up so i'm just gonna play as Leicester now if I win, I get the satisfaction of beating the same old best teams on the game, if I lose, so what it's expected and my record is seriously damaged anyway, fuck it.

I've managed to get into a manager mode with City at last, and my team is tearing other teams apart. Gallagher is class on this.

That is true, he was my top scorer before departing for Genoa!

I'm going off MM after five seasons of addictedness, back onto Online team play. Even though I'm not brilliant on FIFA, and still only reasonable on 'professional' level on MM, I control the game and make the plays on OTP (if I do say so myself)

Though that is down largely to usually being the only person to play as 'any' and the ball greedy tits who lose the ball, meaning I have to mop up their mess, taking the ball from the opposing ball greedy tits.

OMG! BRILLIANT!

Just beat some fucking Barca bumboy with Leicester

I know that feeling. Ten minutes to go, 1-0 down, Andy King finesse shot from 20 yards > Top Corner. Yes.

Stoppage time, Kingy gets the ball again 40 yards out, rifles a right footed shot > Top Corner. On my feet, I was.

That is true, he was my top scorer before departing for Genoa!

I'm going off MM after five seasons of addictedness, back onto Online team play. Even though I'm not brilliant on FIFA, and still only reasonable on 'professional' level on MM, I control the game and make the plays on OTP (if I do say so myself)

Though that is down largely to usually being the only person to play as 'any' and the ball greedy tits who lose the ball, meaning I have to mop up their mess, taking the ball from the opposing ball greedy tits.

I find it difficult to play MM or against the computer after playing online or against mates.

The defence doesnt dive in as much.

I find it difficult to play MM or against the computer after playing online or against mates.

The defence doesnt dive in as much.

Yep, I agree, You get much less time on the ball in MM, the defence is a lot less forgiving to you, and there are no gaping holes.

But I do love OTP, a team of six of us against 10 people. I was the only one who was 'any' and after they went 2-0 up after 8 minutes, we just dominated, everyone is so greedy and desperate to be a hero, they just lump their designated player up field.

It's a great sight when my defender has the ball and there are 6-7 players charging at him. Pass it and all the room is amazing!

Archived