Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

Had a fooking sickening few hours online...Ran into so many weapons it's been unreal.

Do no proper football fans not exist on here? I always play as Leicester and last 5 games v Man United, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Man United I got nonced in all of them, really what is the point, in 3 of them I took the beatings some up to 8 and I always managed at least a goal....I then challenged them to a re-match went as barca and slaughtered them 1 even quit before the end, really ****s me off this game.

I know let's have chris Weale pass the ball out... "Ohhh no I'm Drogba I wil no allow that *nips in front of wayne brown sticks it in*, there we go 5 nil, you suck I will now celebrate like a douce and watch the full replay"... Utter cocks some people must lead terribly gash lives.

Finally ran into some guy who played as Bristol City, I won 1 he won 1 no complaints there. Rare breed.

Had a fooking sickening few hours online...Ran into so many weapons it's been unreal.

Do no proper football fans not exist on here? I always play as Leicester and last 5 games v Man United, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Man United I got nonced in all of them, really what is the point, in 3 of them I took the beatings some up to 8 and I always managed at least a goal....I then challenged them to a re-match went as barca and slaughtered them 1 even quit before the end, really ****s me off this game.

I know let's have chris Weale pass the ball out... "Ohhh no I'm Drogba I wil no allow that *nips in front of wayne brown sticks it in*, there we go 5 nil, you suck I will now celebrate like a douce and watch the full replay"... Utter cocks some people must lead terribly gash lives.

Finally ran into some guy who played as Bristol City, I won 1 he won 1 no complaints there. Rare breed.

Spot on. I've given up on playing as City at the mo, unless I see the other guy pick someone other than fooking Barca or Real Madrid first. Just end up playing as Italian teams all the time, they all seem to be set up tactically to sit back then counter, so spoils their Ronaldo/Messi tossfests.

I used to play as the Kansas City Wizards (DO NOT LAUGH... okay, go ahead, I do sometimes) back when I played FIFA 06 online. Usually got scrambled up like a bunch of eggs, but every now and then, beating Real Madrid is pretty sweet. :) I remember a 3-2 win that was particularly gratifying, as all three of my goals were on headers, and his two goals were cheap hack goals.

I only have FIFA 10 for the PS2 though, because I'm on a Mac, and I have no PS3/Xbox 360, so... *shrug*

All football games are like this, people play to win, their obsessed with stats. Most FIFA competitions are so boring when it comes to team selection, most of the time it's Barca Vs Barca over and over again. I'm with you though if someone picks an average team I will normally follow suit, however when it comes to the Barca bum boys you've got to fight fire with fire.

Anyway attempting to turn Accrington Stanly into a 5 star team inside 5 seasons, currently top of League two after around 11 games and into the League cup third round after knocking the baggies out on Pens.

Was just spanking some guy 5-1, Leicester against Chelsea... He quits in the 90th minute, and sends me a message saying 'Looser' (spelt it like that too)... willy puller.

Does anyone know how I can just save the squad file, rather than having to download it before EVERY match, very annoying

christ. I can't save free kicks at all, which really annoys me since the reffing is poor on here. I concede so many free kicks from simle block tackles, let alone the sliding tackles.

Well how do you plan on doing it when you don't control the goalie? :unsure:

christ. I can't save free kicks at all, which really annoys me since the reffing is poor on here. I concede so many free kicks from simle block tackles, let alone the sliding tackles.

try whacking a player on the line like right in the corner. Then when they take it the player just chests it sometimes and you can clear. If not that then sometimes the people try and shoot somewhere else and fook it up

I always get a guy on the line for free kicks. Virtually every single time they'll stop it. Unless you somehow select the smallest guy on the pitch. Which I have done on a couple of occasions lol.

Also, when taking free-kicks, it's quite easy to score if you use a left-footed player for FKs on the left-side of the pitch as you look at the goal..and then right-footed players for the other side :D. Easier to curl round the wall and keeper has no chance.

For me it's left footed players on the right hand side and right footed on the left for free kicks. Then put some top spin on and a bit of power and dip it over the wall, unstoppable. Needs a bit of practise to get the right power for distances of course. That has got me a couple of undeserved results in my time, they give away a 'harmless' free kick and wherever it is it ends up in the net.

I always get a guy on the line for free kicks. Virtually every single time they'll stop it. Unless you somehow select the smallest guy on the pitch. Which I have done on a couple of occasions lol.

Also, when taking free-kicks, it's quite easy to score if you use a left-footed player for FKs on the left-side of the pitch as you look at the goal..and then right-footed players for the other side :D. Easier to curl round the wall and keeper has no chance.

Sometimes they change the player and the player on the line goes back to his normal position though!

Yeah I've not mastered the art of the free-kick yet. On Xbox do you put top spin on the ball with the d-pad or analogue stick?

youll score most of the time once you realise how to do it. I just lign up the gap in between the heads of the last 2 defenders in the wall with the corner of the goal. Get about 3 quarters power and then hold the analogue stick the whole way up before he kicks it.

Archived