Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

I'm impressed so far, shootings alot harder if you ask me, the jostling for the ball is good, the computers AI has improved alot.

It looks like Petr Chech Is ranked 64? lol

Ross Turnball - 74?

EDIT: When you choose the team before you start and you go onto Team Management Petr Chech is ranked 64 when you go onto Team Managment in the game Cech is ranked 85 :S

If you ask me the shootings got alot harder on this one.

As in more difficult? I don't agree.

2nd game, penalty victory over Barca.

I've already heard 2 or 3 commentary bits of nonsense. Going into the last 5 minutes at 1-1 it said 'we near the end here, can they hold on to their one goal lead' :S In the shootout, I saved the first penalty, and it said 'oh the keepers saved it again'. Oh right.

As in more difficult? I don't agree.

2nd game, penalty victory over Barca.

I've already heard 2 or 3 commentary bits of nonsense. Going into the last 5 minutes at 1-1 it said 'we near the end here, can they hold on to their one goal lead' :S In the shootout, I saved the first penalty, and it said 'oh the keepers saved it again'. Oh right.

Yep, it's alot harder to shoot if you have a defender next to you compared with 09, starting to get used to the game now :)

Barcelona's home kit looks abit pink(ish) and blue. Chech's still a 64 rating on Team Management before the game however in the game he's ranked 85.

Archived