Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

Ultimate Team is definitely 28th February (ie. NOT today).

The team who do FIFA is based in Canada, so the update is 24th February around Canada time (about 11pm tonight for UK)

This is what I understand from reading the FIFA 10 official forums.

No Kermo on my squad update either.
I received an update from my EA handler, basically the Alex Bruce loan raised the squad to 31, 30 is the cutoff for the Championship unfortunately, this moved Yann to 31 and he got cutoff, obviously they should have checked and instead put a much lesser quality player in the 31st place, sadly in the hectic activity prior to the update being finalised this didn't happen, there's is nothing that's possible to do, I understand it sucks completely to have such a player missing from your squad, the best I can suggest is you create him as your manager mode VP, at least then he can have a real face ;)

Doing my head in now. Keep doing a ranked match and I just keep getting panned. I wouldn't mind playing someone that's the same level as me, the computer always picks an opponent with a much higher ranking.

Doing my head in now. Keep doing a ranked match and I just keep getting panned. I wouldn't mind playing someone that's the same level as me, the computer always picks an opponent with a much higher ranking.

:unsure: There's an option to play a guy with the same level :P

It always says "searching for a player with the same skill level" but never ends up the same level as me.

Might play Ashley, depends when you're on.

It always says "searching for a player with the same skill level" but never ends up the same level as me.

Might play Ashley, depends when you're on.

I'll come on now if your up for a game?

Archived