Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

Doing my head in now. Keep doing a ranked match and I just keep getting panned. I wouldn't mind playing someone that's the same level as me, the computer always picks an opponent with a much higher ranking.

I am level 26 and i ended up playing someone who is 38 yesterday!!

That video is insane. I can pull off most of those tricks in the arena but to do it in an actual game is another level. Respect to the guy though!

Playing online just an hour ago, won 13-12 in a penalty shootout. Even my parents were getting involved . How the other guy didn't win though is beyond me. I had Mertesacker sent off, and he missed so many chances with Rooney, Heskey and Lennon.

Very tight game at 1-1 even through extra time. It's probably the most tense I have ever been during a game haha.

He can't have a good woman in his life if he is this good.

id love to know just SOME of the tricks he does here! fantastic. possibly staged but who cares a great watch!

i had a 9 game unbeaten streak this weekend on xbox 360 and didnt get the achievement whats that all about?

• 2 weeks later...

So what is everyone's VP stats here so far? i'm an 88 overall rating striker, i play pro club ranking matches quite abit..with my 5ft2 midget Uglydinho, yes from the name it's not that hard to guess that he is one sexy beast

So what is everyone's VP stats here so far? i'm an 88 overall rating striker, i play pro club ranking matches quite abit..with my 5ft2 midget Uglydinho, yes from the name it's not that hard to guess that he is one sexy beast

My VP is about 86 overall right winger, he is absolutely deadly with free kicks and can score quite a few thunderbolts . I only do the pro club championship with my friends because if you search for a random match, you just get put with greedy people who give away the ball all the time.

My VP is about 86 overall right winger, he is absolutely deadly with free kicks and can score quite a few thunderbolts . I only do the pro club championship with my friends because if you search for a random match, you just get put with greedy people who give away the ball all the time.

Oh tell me about it! so many greedy sods, if you get lucky which i have quite a few times you actually get a decent bunch that pass, the other problem is people who pick defenders and they bolt up front! and midfielders so you end up having no midfield or defence, gets abit annoying and even more when your the striker and you have 8 people alongside you and offside gets called!

Sounds like you got a beast of a winger there!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived