Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

You do know on be a pro you can control the whole team right? :) hopes this helps you. What rating is your player by the way?

Erm... I usually play my pro in either Be A Pro Season or - a lot more often - online as part of the Pro Club Championship.

I've gotten to love and hate the centre-back position lately.

EDIT: Managed to get the three straight clean sheets now - by sheer accident, I believe.sweating.gif

Erm... I usually play my pro in either Be A Pro Season or - a lot more often - online as part of the Pro Club Championship.

I've gotten to love and hate the centre-back position lately.

EDIT: Managed to get the three straight clean sheets now - by sheer accident, I believe.sweating.gif

What club do you play for and what rating are you? :)

Does anyone know whether Fifa 10 will play on my new laptop??

Here are the specs:

Asus X5DIJ Laptop - Enhanced Multimedia Entertainment On-the-goIntel Pentium Dual Core T4400 2.2GHz

4GB RAM

250GB HDD

15.6" WXGA

DVD-Supermulti

Webcam

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Graphics - Embedded Intel® UMA

ebuyer

Want to buy it but not sure. :thumbup:

Here are the specs:

Asus X5DIJ Laptop - Enhanced Multimedia Entertainment On-the-goIntel Pentium Dual Core T4400 2.2GHz

4GB RAM

250GB HDD

15.6" WXGA

DVD-Supermulti

Webcam

ebuyer

you tried the sticky thread on the computer forum, called canmy computer run this, got a link to a website that tells you i think

Here are the specs:

4GB RAM

250GB HDD

15.6" WXGA

DVD-Supermulti

Webcam

ebuyer

Yes

you tried the sticky thread on the computer forum, called canmy computer run this, got a link to a website that tells you i think

That scans your current computer for the hardware; he wants to potentially buy a laptop so he wants to know in advance :thumbup:

Finally finished a season on manager mode lol

Killed it with Leicester, 100 points and champions. Signed a few players in the summer then spanked Man United 5-2 on Premiership opening day. Steve hat trick, King penalty and one from Fryatt.

Anyone figured out stats to add Yuki Abe (as it's inevitable he'll be announced in the next few days) and Crncic to FIFA10? I CBA buying another £40 game for the sake of two players, when our kit, league, etc. is the same. I can sort transfers myself to update most squads, but I just want Abe and Crncic in my Leicester team!

Anyone figured out stats to add Yuki Abe (as it's inevitable he'll be announced in the next few days) and Crncic to FIFA10? I CBA buying another £40 game for the sake of two players, when our kit, league, etc. is the same. I can sort transfers myself to update most squads, but I just want Abe and Crncic in my Leicester team!

I'll post both of there stats later, i took Abe stats off FIFA World Cup he's a rated 75. Crncic stats off Football manager rated 70

Yuki Abe

Nation: Japan

Height: 5 FT 10

Weight: 167 LBS

D.O.B: 06.09.1981

Foot: Right

Weak Foot: 4 Stars

Skill Moves: 4 Stars

Accerleration - 73

Aggression - 64

Agility - 67

Balance - 72

Ball Control - 75

Crossing - 75

Curve - 74

Dribbling - 74

Finishing - 53

Free Kick Acc - 72

Heading Acc - 60

Jumping - 63

Long Pass - 77

Marking - 79

Penalties - 70

Positioning - 78

Reactions - 79

Short Pass - 77

Shot Power - 78

Slide Tackle - 74

Sprint Speed - 74

Stamina - 64

Stand Tackle - 81

Strength - 68

Tact Aware - 81

Vision - 78

Volleys - 51

Leon Crncic

Nation: Slovenian

Height: 6 FT 1

Weight: 163 LBS

D.O.B: 02.03.1990

Foot: Right

Weak Foot: 3.5 Stars

Skill Moves: 3.5 Stars

Accerleration - 40

Aggression - 60

Agility - 45

Balance - 60

Ball Control - 70

Crossing - 75

Curve - 67

Dribbling - 70

Finishing - 80

Free Kick Acc - 67

Heading Acc - 65

Jumping - 70

Long Pass - 50

Marking - 50

Penalties - 60

Positioning - 65

Reactions - 66

Short Pass - 65

Shot Power - 78

Slide Tackle - 50

Sprint Speed - 45

Stamina - 45

Stand Tackle - 50

Strength - 40

Tact Aware - 66

Vision - 60

Volleys - 45

Any comments on how good they are? Is it me or is Crncic shite?

Only played one game with them so far, am concentrating on my French Ligue 2 campaign as EA Guingamp! But yes, Crncic is slow and can't hit a barn door. Abe didn't really get much of the ball when I played with him... and I made him look shite! He looks like a constipated David Mitchell on my game :dunno:

But you can be a goalkeeper in FIFA11 and the Manager Mode is now Career Mode and looks awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Archived