Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

I think that it is good but it will take some getting used to. The defending and dribbling doesn't seem quite as different as I thought it would. I agree that the shooting is quite hard but it is because there were complaints that it was too easy to score on the others. It does take the piss abit though with the curl you can get on some finesse shots IMO. First goal I scored was a beaut of a free kick with Lampard :). I beat Barca 2-0 with Chicago Fire on professional too :cool: .

you do have to remember this game is sort of fifa 09 but a lot more polished, they have spent most of the time listening to the forums ect and basically getting rid of the bugs, sorting out certain bits (ball physics etc). Also for those that have said they have made many subtle changes you may not notice at once but the shooting is one of them, yes they have sorted the shooting out big time but you will notice it is harder to shoot when under pressure or next to a defender (as it should be) which provides realism and i suppose encourages build play to move the defenders!

there is not a massive difference in terms of change (features anyway, set piece creater looks brill though), but more in satisfaction i find! brilliant game, should be even better with final edition!

you do have to remember this game is sort of fifa 09 but a lot more polished, they have spent most of the time listening to the forums ect and basically getting rid of the bugs, sorting out certain bits (ball physics etc). Also for those that have said they have made many subtle changes you may not notice at once but the shooting is one of them, yes they have sorted the shooting out big time but you will notice it is harder to shoot when under pressure or next to a defender (as it should be) which provides realism and i suppose encourages build play to move the defenders!

there is not a massive difference in terms of change (features anyway, set piece creater looks brill though), but more in satisfaction i find! brilliant game, should be even better with final edition!

Glad you mentioned that. It still does that thing where you tackle someone and the ball goes flying when the players colide. & you can still get in the way of the keeper like on previous versions.

It is a lot more polished and I will probably buy it, but it's not worth the £40.

Lamby it says on your profile on EA you played it on World Class. How did you change the difficulty i can only play in Amateur.

At the begining when you start up the game, it should let you press across and have writing like 'I have never played a footy game before' and all that and choose the 3rd one i think it is

Personally, I think its brilliant. Can't wait for the full game.

Can do some quality passing moves, especially with Barce. The dribbling is good, you can go past players at will with good dribblers now, such as Giovinco and Messi. Think the new shooting is quality as well.

Personally, I think its brilliant. Can't wait for the full game.

Can do some quality passing moves, especially with Barce. The dribbling is good, you can go past players at will with good dribblers now, such as Giovinco and Messi. Think the new shooting is quality as well.

This. It's gonna take a lot for pro evo to beat this

Archived