Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

Personally, I think its brilliant. Can't wait for the full game.

Can do some quality passing moves, especially with Barce. The dribbling is good, you can go past players at will with good dribblers now, such as Giovinco and Messi. Think the new shooting is quality as well.

Ive just had 2 matches and think it's brilliant, alot more slicker than 09. The shooting has improved no end esp when you press the finesse button.

The one thing that did annoy me abit was i must have done about 100 fouls in the game as the ref was always stopping play.

Now about dribbling, do you have to press a button while running with the ball for it to take full effect?. I was shit at it on 09 too.

Tips plz.

Ive just had 2 matches and think it's brilliant, alot more slicker than 09. The shooting has improved no end esp when you press the finesse button.

The one thing that did annoy me abit was i must have done about 100 fouls in the game as the ref was always stopping play.

Now about dribbling, do you have to press a button while running with the ball for it to take full effect?. I was shit at it on 09 too.

Tips plz.

left trigger makes the played pace themselves so you can do skill

From everything I've seen it just looks like the same game, the ingame footage of PES looked alot more promising.

Which it pretty much is; it's a polished version of FIFA09, which is what people were asking for. What's the point in including loads of new features, which are pretty pointless, and more than likely buggy? They've fixed all of the bugs from 09 and improved it. :)

Which it pretty much is; it's a polished version of FIFA09, which is what people were asking for. What's the point in including loads of new features, which are pretty pointless, and more than likely buggy? They've fixed all of the bugs from 09 and improved it. :)

That and the fact that they couldn't have made PES look any worse.

Pre-order at £35.

I did that last year and still got burned. Within 3 weeks of release there were offers all over Morrisons/Blockboster etc selling it for £25. I'll wait a few weeks this year and won't be forking out over £25. God knows why I'm even buying it given that I hardly get to play my ps3 much these days.

Played the demo this morning and think it plays like a dream. A lot more fluid than 09.

Same here, controls are a lot better and I've noticed the passing is much more accurate. And don't the players' faces look much more realistic like last year's? The players' movement's also impressive - they lean in for moves down the flank or passes just like in real life. Keepers are harder to beat, which is a plus.

Used Chicago Fire and faced Gayern - beating them 4-1 on penalties, after drawing 1-1 in regular time. :thumbup:

I'm impressed with it and this is meant to still be a early build of the game! and if anyone has took notice the actual Fifa demo's in the past have been totally different from the actual full release, so if we have this now then we SHOULD have a cracker come release date!

I messed around with the gameface beta on EA football world and i have to say it's great! if you have a good pic of yaself it really does a fantastic job, you can make anyone aswell if you do it right! ive seen some funny ones from Michael Myers to a cat! lol

Archived